• Sega Saturn

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Sega Dreamcast

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me, I'm torn between the Genesis and the Dreamcast. Streets of Rage, Sonic, Phantasy Star IV, and Gunstar Heroes are legendary, and I'm sleeping on Shining Force 2.
Meanwhile, Jet Set Radio and the Capcom fighting games on Dreamcast were flames.

It's a real shame that Sega botched the Saturn launch as badly as it did. I've heard that it has a lot of legit great games that never saw any kind of official release in the west.

SEGA had the GOAT marketing back in the day (and I say that as a Nintendo fan to the grave).
Segata Sanshiro :salute:

The Dreamcast didn't deserve to go out as early as it did. :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dreamcast, easily.

• Sonic Adventure
  • Jet Grind Radio
  • Rival Schools
  • Marvel vs Capcom
  • Street Fitgher 3rd Strike
  • Power Stone
  • Soul Caliber 2
  • Phantasy Star Online
  • Grandma
  • Shenmue
  • Makken X
  • Skies of Arcadia

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm torn between Genesis and Dreamcast. Genesis is incredibly influential but dreamcast is so ahead of it's time. I'm probably going to go with the genesis though.

Also the Saturn is very underrated and a lot of games on their aged better than stuff on the ps1 and N64

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Had a bunch of games for dreamcast. Never bought 1 :wow:
Consumers like u proof of the reason they went under. I aint mad at ya n understand, just sad how the burnin games helped kill their business:mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Genesis because it didn’t kill the company and had longevity with titles

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Consumers like u proof of the reason they went under. I aint mad at ya n understand, just sad how the burnin games helped kill their business:mjcry:

people like him arent why. sega infighting fukked them. it would have had to be a complete monster out of the gate to survive and even then SoA and SoJ would have tried to fukk each other over.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Genesis because it didn’t kill the company and had longevity with titles
Genesis definitely responsible for some of the company death since some geniuses at the American branch thought it would be a good idea to purposely cannibalize the next gen console just to add on mediocre attachments cause the money train was too good to take risk

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
1. Genesis THE GOAT

2. Saturn (Amazing catalog of games most just never came to US system only failed because SEGA was ran by idiots)

3. Master System/GG 8-BIT GOAT

4. SEGA CD Underrated lineup of games, cool tech, just cost too much pretended to like this girl Ashley so I could play it lmao

5. Dreamcast (JRPG lineup was trash compared to Saturn, 2D fighters were limited, wack controller, a lot of the good games didn't age well this system failed for a reason pushing arcade games when arcade was about to die this was basically a NEO GEO killer SEGA was out of touch with the market in general

6. 32X :trash: