Which shame would you rather carry as a man

Worse shame as a man

• Total voters

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A 3-inch penis or a big ole ass?

Specifically, when you're erect your joint is only 3 inches or you having an ass the size of Rubi Rose?

I think we all know how tough it is for brehs with small meats but I never thought about the struggle of brehs walking around double cheeked up until yesterday. I was in a gas station and this dude paid for his shyt and left and 2 women in front of me immediately started roasting him about having a fat ass.

Many women view someone as less of a man for having a small penis and I guess the same is true for dudes with big butts. Which burden do you think would be less stressful to deal with as a man and why?

I’ll add man boobs too but I know too many personal and famous examples of dudes with manboobs who still get respect from and lusted by plenty of women so I don't think it's on the same level of shame as the other two curses. Maybe y’all think differently though.

I'd love for some women to chime in about how they view these afflictions.

Personally, I'd rather have a small meat than a big ass. The shame would only be shared to the women I'm intimate with and their friend group and the friends of the friend group. I think it would stop there just because I'd be too far removed for it to be funny.

Partner:russ::mjlol::lolbron:>>friend:mjlol::lolbron:>>friend of a friend:lolbron:>>friend of that friend:skip:

Eventually, the joke is worth telling but if you have a big ass as a man you're the butt of a joke wherever you go.

Also, I would only fukk with square Asian women. I might even try to move to Japan, South Korea, or Indonesia.

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How big of an ass :lupe:

As stated in the op, Rubi Rose ass.

Rubi-Rose-massive-booty.jpeg

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My dikk is big, I'm losing weight so my man titties are slowly deflating...give me the fat ass :to:

I'm taking the ass :dame:

Why do you think you'll be able to handle that shame over the others?
1 star for a gay ass thread

This thread is outside the walls of Harlem.

Eh, I think this thread is right on 125th. Manhood is in the mind, part manhood is being able to accept your flaws and be confident in spite of them. Navigating these flaws in one's own mind would be difficult, a task being confronted by many men, right now. If you don't want to be vulnerable and take on this thought experiment with the hopes of bettering yourself I understand but just because male body parts are being spoken on doesn't mean the convo is happening outside of beautiful Harlem.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't wanna lose what I have or reverse what I'm already doing :manny:

Plus, if I get rejected, I'll just be like, "No matter what happens, I will always have a better ass than you :umad: "

Gotcha.

You should change your vote to small meat then since you think that shame is worse.