While 50 cent is busy bullying Floyd over his Gucci purchases, Teairra Mari claps back at Curtis

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she's trying to bait 50 so
she can sue for them 30 racks back.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
As much as I hate to do this, in her defense, she can be "broke" and still be fine. She's a beautiful woman. There are plenty of broke and well off simps off whom she can comfortably sponge as long as she maintains her looks. Woman that look like her will not want for anything. That's just reality. 50 clowning her, while a source of brief amusement, isn't that relevant. :francis:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As much as I hate to do this, in her defense, she can be "broke" and still be fine. She's a beautiful woman. There are plenty of broke and well off simps off whom she can comfortably sponge as long as she maintains her looks. Woman that look like her will not want for anything. That's just reality. 50 clowning her, while a source of brief amusement, isn't that relevant. :francis:
Huh???

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
That's directed to dudes clowning, myself included. Women like her have a different set of standards applied to them. She's only 31 and she's still beautiful. 50 clowning her for being "broke" is pointless. With her status in our society, she isn't broke. That's all I'm saying. :francis:

He not clowning her for "being broke" she tried to sue this man n take money out his pockets on some fake charges.

If it was the other way around she would want her bread.

She sued the nikka out of no where.

She need to pay that bread for trying to treat the justice system like a Atm.