@WHIPPEDCream i just want to talk to you.... A Business Proposal.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
@WHIPPEDCream

I just woke up drenched in sweat and had to make this thread. I was having a dream, arm wrestling this Black Feminist built like Pat Patterson, i woke up when she broke my arm...i just want to let you know that i'm in full support. When you get that mixed race baby your going to smile, your endorphin levels are going to spike. That CAC is going to love you. I want you be the main model for my Zebra Life interracial dating service. Me & you go back. I've watched you blossom, throw Black men under the bus at warp speed. You special. Your swirling hasn't faltered and i admire you ma. I want you to be part of this project before you fall off and end up built like Malik Yoba.

Here is my front page design.
dLWc4JA.jpg

I put your face on my visionboard and your now part of my evening affirmations. I want you to be on this journey with me... you'll get a mixed race baby out of it, i promise.

I'm going to be the Jamaican Mark Zuckerberg.
tumblr_inline_naz7gdr2He1r2key8.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all keep tagging her?

Obviously she's mentally ill, not because she likes white dudes but because this is the only topic she even post about which clearly shows obsession...

Most coli women don't really talk nothing not that I think about it :ohhh:

Anyway, shyt is wack man ... Y'all like going back and forth....

Both parties are nuts....then I'll make a thread on black economic genocide...'drx you're crazy...you're bipolar man, how dare u....I rather argue with a mental patient about the same topic for the 24554356 time, because I'm sane and you're not... a$$hole'