Whistleblower Leaks Trove of Documents on Drones & U.S. Assassination Program

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
source

It's a lot more helpful to view the page at the link. The actual documents accompany each section. This is just the first article. What's being dubbed as "The Drone Papers" consists of eight articles. The wealth of information here is incredible.

screenshot_theintercept_com_2015_10_15_11_58_58.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well look who's here
Within the special operations community, the source said, the internal view of the people being hunted by the U.S. for possible death by drone strike is: “They have no rights. They have no dignity. They have no humanity to themselves. They’re just a ‘selector’ to an analyst. You eventually get to a point in the target’s life cycle that you are following them, you don’t even refer to them by their actual name.” This practice, he said, contributes to “dehumanizing the people before you’ve even encountered the moral question of ‘is this a legitimate kill or not?’”

:stopitslime:

Boo. fukking. Hoo.

Some of these a$$holes had it coming. Should there be some transparency? Sure.

But miss me with all this emotional woe-is-the-sad-analyst bullshyt.

@¢apitali$t Migraine come get these dudes man :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On average, one document states, it took the U.S. six years to develop a target in Somalia, but just 8.3 months to kill the target once the president had approved his addition to the kill list.

Oh wow. You CAN NOT be serious with this shyt. I'm supposed to be upset with this?

Fam.

Reduce casualties all you want, but these MFers ain't innocent in any sense of the imagination.

I hate for innocents to get hit...but you can't have your cake and eat it too. You want terrorists taken care of? Well you tell me how you want it to get done.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what about wedding parties, or patients in hospitals :ehh:
Thats fukked up

I got no problem talking about casualties or reducing innocent strikes to people.

HOWEVER...we're talking about operational details that have facilitated getting at people who absolutely deserved it.

Mind you, I don't even support the death penalty in the criminal justice system on principle...but if you're in a war zone, you will get caught for your fukkery.

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh wow. You CAN NOT be serious with this shyt. I'm supposed to be upset with this?

Fam.

Reduce casualties all you want, but these MFers ain't innocent in any sense of the imagination.

I hate for innocents to get hit...but you can't have your cake and eat it too. You want terrorists taken care of? Well you tell me how you want it to get done.

:whoo:
:damn: