White Dude Tries To Kiss Random Japanese Girls In Tokyo

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Creepy ass cac. :huhldup:

Better be careful cause a Mexican (but basically white) dude I knew when I lived in Japan got arrested going too hard trying to spit game at a Japanese girl. He was drunk, she couldn't understand him, got spooked and tried to get away from him, he grabbed her trying to keep talking to her, but she broke free, dropped her cell phone and ran to the popo...they arrested his ass. Detained him in jail for 26 days before he could even speak to a lawyer. They don't fukk with foreigners forreal foreal.

Travel to a foreign country and don't speak the language brehs
Commit crimes in Japan as a Gaijin brehs
Unless you got that Koseki or other form of permanent residency....Don't fukk up. They can and will kick you out and never let you back in again for any reason.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm a perv just like the next person and i hate the whole street harassment campaign but him asking for a kiss again and again made the video really lame. and it's a shame cause the device is cool as fukk.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
has this been posted yet? :laugh:

that translation device is AMAZING tho :ohhh: its gonna change the game for sex tourism :whew:

:dead: Dude didn't give two fcuks whatsoever! I need this device in Japan ASAP! Lol. Joking aside, this is a really neat device. I wonder what the price range will be for this and how many languages it'll be able to use.:jbhmm:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i feel this device should only be used to ask how to pronounce or ask what something is, in someone's country

If you are living in a foreign country you need to be making effort to learn the language.

Ohh and kiss random women from the streets brehs

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'm loving this

i never had problems abroad, but have limited myself mostly to semi-fluent english speakers

this would open up the game for me