White Extinction Anxiety.... :wow: NYT article finally adresses this underlying BS about cacs

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Its a dub for cacs.
They own bytches sold them out.:mjlol:
Had a hell of a run tho.

Chinese coming for that 1# spot.
The Chinese making plays to be the #1 imperialist power in the world.

Hispanics gonna take over the USA, white people only hope is that they assimilate into being white like the Irish and Italians before them.

Saudi Arabia lowkey pushing their weight around and making a play for Europe.

Racist whites are feeling the heat more then ever. That's not to say any of this is good for blacks either, we're in the oven too, most of us just don't realize it yet.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this article is a part of a chess game. While white nationalists have become more visible and comfortable in this climate that Trump has fostered, most conservatives at this time still don't necessarily identify as white nationalists. That's so even despite having similar if not the same talking points with slightly different verbiage.

The farthest they'll go is to identify themselves with something along the lines of being a Paleoconservative. This NYT article comes off like bait, or like rap battle jab and I'm curious to see what the conservative responses will be. How does one respond to this article without going full retard white nationalist? When it comes to European nations the counterargument to this article might be slightly easier as there is a national identity and culture whether that be Hungarian, Spaniard, German, etc.. In America though, it's just a bunch of immigrant mutts with no real culture IMO. The only similarity they all have is they're all white.

This is true to a certain extent.

White people have a MUCH larger, fleshed out connection to their countries of origin. Plenty of people who KNOW they are Polish or Hungarian or Italian. However, when it comes to NON-EUROPEANS then everyone becomes white because its racial xenophobia. In America, white folks will talk all day about eachotheer but when it's crunch time...its the world vs them, at least in their view.

So they'll be seperate all day long until its time to face a non-european foe...then they will fight tooth and nail for whatever they feel is their birthright/land/culture etc.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Charles stays with his foot on their necks.

Y'all need to read the reactions on twitter. They know the cat is out the bag. Black people have always known this, but now other groups are realizing the problem, and whites can't handle the coming from all sides.

I know, they going crazy on Twitter right now!!!:whoo: All that white people being on top coming to and end one way or another...:bryan:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Cacs really lost, they dominated humanity during the time when it took nikkas 35 minutes to reload a gun, and it took 6 months to receive a letter—but they’ll be extinct when nikkas have flying cars :mjlol:

Peak too early as a race brehs :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Cacs really lost, they dominated humanity during the time when it took nikkas 35 minutes to reload a gun, and it took 6 months to receive a letter—but they’ll be extinct when nikkas have flying cars :mjlol:

Peak too early as a race brehs :mjlol:

They just don’t want to answer to black people. Glad I was born in the right skin at the right time. :whew:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
was he suppose to?

I certainly would have. She was THE scholar of this field. I'd want to give her credit as opposed to making numerous readers think I came up with some original concept.

It would also give those who wanted to read about the subject in depth something to cop. The New York Times has included links to fukking Nazi merchandise in a previous article. Why not include a link to purchase a book like the Isis Papers to even the score?

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I certainly would have. She was THE scholar of this field. I'd want to give her credit as opposed to making numerous readers think I came up with some original concept.

It would also give those who wanted to read about the subject in depth something to cop. The New York Times has included links to fukking Nazi merchandise in a previous article. Why not include a link to purchase a book like the Isis Papers to even the score?
Charles Blow is gay and probably has a personal grudge against Welsing, cause aint she speak out against homosexuality in the Black community?