White female cop uses tazer on handcuffed black man.

Daps
Babble like a goofy brehs :mjlol:

Say Rodney King was your 17 year old son. What good is going hands on going to do in that situation?
:unimpressed:

This is a bad example as no guns were pulled on Rodney King. He was beaten with clubs. What do you think is gonna realistically happen if the cops are beating Rodney King with clubs and you pull out a gun and start blasting?

They're gonna shoot and kill you AND him.

There is no situation where you're gonna win shooting at the police. I've seen people put hands on cops and live to fight another day. If you start blasting at cops, they're going to shoot back and they're gonna try to kill you and they have way more backup to call to help them shoot you than you will ever have.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
GAiQW5IXAAA4ztz

@Realm-Breaker @humminbird @RennisDeynolds @priority @David_TheMan
You could look at her and tell that she is a racist. :francis:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I recoiled at that too but I don't know what it feels like to be tased in that way. I had a thought of buying one and having somebody tase me just so that I'll know what it feels like. I know military folks have to get tased in basic training (or rather I saw it in a video that was posted here before). I also heard once that police have to get tased in the academy but I don't know how true it is.
It's true. On both accounts.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
This is a bad example as no guns were pulled on Rodney King. He was beaten with clubs. What do you think is gonna realistically happen if the cops are beating Rodney King with clubs and you pull out a gun and start blasting?

There is no situation where you're gonna win shooting at the police. I've seen people put hands on cops and live to fight another day. If you start blasting at cops, they're going to shoot back and they're gonna try to kill you and they have way more backup to call to help them shoot you than you will ever have.

Yea so you’d watch your son get potentially beat to death rather than shoot in his defense because you’re scared about dying? Not gonna tag him again but “Couldntbemetho”
:hubie:

Yea your whole schtick in this thread has been mocking those who said they’re willing to die for theirs. Just go hide in the corner when your family’s back is against the wall I guess
:manny:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

cacs shoot at cops all the time and are taken alive and well :mjpls:

Black people should hire cacs to do the job since cops don't see them as a threat :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Knicks look tired out chea, can't wait for the half. Good thing Giannis was at the free throw line. Looks like they needed the break.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Irrelevant post. Y'all really expose yourselves whenever someone mentions fighting back against racism.
You see it. :mjpls:

Any time someone brings up a way to try and tackle crakkas continously doing oppressive fukk shyt, without fail you'll have these idiotic CAc00ns trying to play contrarion. This is our biggest obstacle in our community, not the crakkas doing sht but the stockholm syndrome, brainwashed moronic c00ns still complicit on maintaining the status quo.:martin:

These fools literally be like agent smith's turning from melinatated folk (assuming they aren't actually cacs in digital black face) getting body snatched by agents in real time to deflect and joke any time some one challenges or offers a way to tackle the power structure.:unimpressed: