White Gentrifier Thinks Howard Should Move It’s Campus

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:He deleted his Twitter.

My thing is, these cacs moved to the area cuz they liked the “vibe” & “energy” and now the same thing they were attracted to about the area, is the same thing they’re trying to get rid of.

The level of arrogance these cacs display is sickening

They moved here because they couldn’t afford the ritzy areas like DuPont Circle (fakkit central), Georgetown, Downtown DC and Rosslyn. So they moving to neighborhoods that used to be considered the hood because they’re cheaper comparatively. Especially those areas serviced by the Metro (DC’s subway). So neighborhoods like Potomac Ave, Deanwood, Rhode Island Ave, Shaw (where Howard is), Southeast DC, Columbia Heights, Petworth far up Georgia Ave are prime areas for cacs to colonize. I knew it was a matter of time for Howard. The only thing that was keeping the cacs away was the perception it was a bad area. The moment one condo tower came up it opened the flood gates. The truth is Howard is 3 subway stops from Downtown DC. You can walk from the Howard area to the White House, the monuments and the Capitol Building in roughly 30 to 40 minutes. It was a prime location to be gentrified and them crackers are coming in full force now. It sucks because I know they’re going to suck the life out of the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
To the ones sayin' ppl was defendin' white ppl yesterday, what thread was this?

Please don't tell me it was the thread about walking the dogs on campus:snoop:

I didn't even click on that thread because I would've been pissed at ppl sayin' "it's no big deal".

fukk that. It IS a big deal. White folks ain't even want us in the same vicinity as them.

Keep you and your fukkin' MUTTS off the campus