White girl handing out THEM THANGS

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
ratchet pieces of trash....i doubt she will be judged as harshly as others tho :mjpls:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man WTF? I swear white people wanna be black so bad. What's up with the influx of worldstar-like white girl fights? Don't they know we look down on ratchet culture>?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So people recording other people fight is 'wanting to be black'? :mjpls:

Nope. See I knew one of you dudes would twist my words. But in that extended video of ol' girl getting hit with the shovel white boy was walking around saying, "Woorrllldstarr!" So why the hell do whites want to be black so bad that they'll emulate the worst parts of black culture (worldstar). shyt is dumb. It's just like white dudes tryna emulate "gangsta rap" back in the day.

Everything blacks do on social media gets emulated by whites. The vines, the "___ be like" memes, etc.

Does gangsta rap = black culture? no
Does fighting on camera = black culture? obviously not. but I know where this is goin so Imma leave it at that.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
kgface_medium.gif

What is going on? White bytches be havin hands now? And ground and pound game?

This chick would win the Kumite with ease:damn:
I gotta give shovel girl the edge if we're playing Soul Caliber rules, doe:patrice:

nikka....she hit that bytch in the nose and it sound like when you open up a can of soda
these white bytches bout to take over the world
they got ass and can twerk, and now they can fight. they learn how to season food and its over for black women

:laff: