White kid in AL beaten near death, everyone claiming BLM-inspired

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
First off, I pray for the kid and his family and that he makes a speedy, full recovery; and whoever did this needs to be in jail for a pretty good stint. I don't care why they did it.

But I already know how this is going to go. Expect to hear from Trump soon. For context:

From what is gathered in the articles nationally and locally, the kid assaulted, Brian Ogle, made some sort of "pro-police" statements after students wore Black Lives Matters shirts to school. In person or on Facebook, it isn't clear. What he said isn't clear either which doesn't excuse the actions but would make me wonder why he was singled out of probably a lot of White people who support the cops.

What happened afterwards seems to be that Sylacauga High School was placed under lockdown on 9/28 due to unspecified threats on social media. However, the local paper seems to indicate that whoever made the threats wasn't a student and it is unclear who they were directed toward (though the Anniston Star article says Ogle and "persons of interest"),

Talladega High adopts state of ‘hypervigilance’ following rumors at other schools

Note Sylacauga High School and a lot of Talladega County is pretty poor by even Alabama standards and I would doubt racial relations are peachy. Anyone on the Coli from that area?

Here is the Washington Post article:

Along with one from the local paper:

So after the Friday Night Football came he was assaulted near a hardware store and left for dead and is in critical condition. There don't seem to be indicated witnesses and the cops claim they have "persons of interest", yet no warrants. His mother and much of social media are sure this was a racially motivated hate crime incident because "he back the boys in Blue". Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

But we know where this ends:

The crowd that Blacks are animals and deliberately and overwhelming target Whites (over other Blacks) for crime will push this for a while

The BLM (or anyone opposed to reigning in police misdeeds) will get tainted with this, even if they don't advocate violence

Trump will comment (you know he will), maybe will even be in the debate

So what I would do is challenge everyone on social media to respond to this how they would like us to respond to cop shootings - be calm, ask for reconciliation, and let the investigation take its course so the perpetrators can be found and justly prosecuted. And don't taint all Blacks for the actions of the few (if they are indeed Black). Will that happen? Is what's good for the goose is good for the gander?:stopitslime:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
pro police statements you say? :mjpls:

lets wait for all the information before we jump to any conclusions here. we all know how them southern cacs get down, after all. :mjpls:

The paper also reports the following Monday (yesterday) there was a fight in the lunchroom over the incident. No idea what caused it but I can guess normal students not involved are now probably getting fingers pointed at them for being 'agitators'.:stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw this earlier :skip:

i waited all article to find the transcript of what he posted. it never appeared :ehh:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Kids get ass whippings everyday B

CaYJegFUMAA7Q-j.jpg