White lesbian feminist disguises as man for 18 months to assess male privilege

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did she want to be a man as well or something?
Nah she was a immersive journalist, basically someone who pretends to be something else in order to experience how it's really like living in other people's shoes. Kinda like pretending to be a prisoner just to see how prisoners live.

Her experience living as a man caused her to develop severe depression that she never recovered from. She went in believing she'd had an advantage because she thought she understood what women wanted in a man, instead she found out that men are viewed as worthless. Really puts things in perspective, men are more likely to suffer from depression and are 4 times more likely to commit suicide.

R.I.P. to her

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Anyone with common sense could of told you who has it harder?:unimpressed:

Name me one time in history a man got taken care of and got a free ride for life just based on good looks and dikk? Don't worry I'll wait. :stopitslime:
What about Prison Bae? Wasn’t he able to date his way “up” to a billionaire, after his mugshot went mainstream? Also, there are plenty of gay men who would be more than willing to “take care” of a man they found attractive. So what is your point?