White Man Whips Black Teenager For Cursing. Now He’s In Jail.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

A belt-wielding west Georgia man was arrested after he attacked a Black teenager because the boy was allegedly using profanity while playing basketball with cousins outside his aunt’s Villa Rica home.

The July 10 incident was captured on a home surveillance camera, which shows 29-year-old Matt Martel confronting 15-year-old Maliyk Sim, belt in hand. “I was just panicked. I could not believe that in 2021 a fully grown man would think that it was OK to come outside with a belt,” said the teen’s mom, Latika Sim told 11Alive. Martel, who was arrested on Monday, July 12, faces charges of assault, battery, cruelty to children, and disorderly conduct.

She added that the video shows Martel “running full speed at him,” and that her son was completely “caught off-guard.”

Screenshot-1078_adobespark-895x503.png

Martel reportedly told the police he was angry because Martel was using profanity as he played basketball with his cousins. Footage shows Martel confronting the teen, before grabbing the front of his shirt before the two left the view of the camera. A crash is heard while the two are off camera.

“And he grabbed me with his hands around my neck. He threw me up against a garage and I hit my head,” Sim said, adding that he was in shock but afraid to fight back because he feared he would get into trouble.

:aicmon::aicmon::aicmon::aicmon::aicmon:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Where the uncles and Bros at to lay hands on that cac? He knew exactly who to pull that shyt with
Some white boy hit my sister with a log of wood when she was 8/9 (I was a baby at the time). My dad rushed out the house, grabbed the CAC by the neck and told him “if you ever even look in my daughter’s direction again, I’ll snap your fukking neck.”:mjlol:

Couldn’t get away with that shyt now but my dad has never played that shyt.:salute:

Daps
White people think they’ve been chosen by God to be the world’s teachers, police, and life coaches.

A group of boys is having fun, minding their business on their OWN property, and this white man thinks it’s his mission to make them act the way HE wants them too, despite them not hurting anyone.

This is also him being mad that black people live in a nice home, in a nice neighborhood. There is no way he hasn’t seen a group of white boys using the same language, and he’d never do the same to them.

There needs to be local activism to make sure this man doesn’t get a slap on the wrist.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Whip someone else’s kids brehs.

He should’ve called their mom or went knocked on the door to have a civilized discussion. Let her handle her kids as she seems fit.

If she couldn’t control them, well… cac just outta luck

lol yo… if you really think about it, this is some extremely bold shyt he pulled. :dead:

vino

Superstar
Daps
No fukking way i watch my cousins get beat up by a grown man. Me and my cousins actually jumped a grown man before who tried to fight one us when we were kids. His parents have been irresponsibly parenting for them to allow some one to assault their family without them helping out.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The simple fact that cracka is still able to stand on his own two legs is proof enough that there are angels…

cuz he should be severely injured, at the very least…not breathing or on life support would be more appropriate. Playing with people kids like that smh