White Man Who Tied Up & Sexually Assaulted A 14-Year-Old Girl Will Serve No Jail Time

Daps
4xLNFE6_d.jpg

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I think there's a solution to these biased rulings. I think we the people, all of us black and white (but especially black), need to mobilize and get a new amendment added to the constitution. One which effectively creates a new branch of government where a committee in every State has the power to review and call to task the Judge in any and every case.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there's a solution to these biased rulings. I think we the people, all of us black and white (but especially black), need to mobilize and get a new amendment added to the constitution. One which effectively creates a new branch of government where a committee in every State has the power to review and call to task the Judge in any and every case.
We couldn't even save the internet a few months ago. The gov don't give a fukk, they just gonna continue to do what they want to do as long as the money is right

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A better option would be for there to be a mandated review of all sentences of black men by that same judge and having them massively reduced or even terminated..

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ridiculous. Jokers still going to jail for cannabis consumption, and this POS enjoying freedom after sexually attacking and taking hostage a minor. :scust:

Chesterfield County. Is that Richmond, VA?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: not surprised in the least of how they gave him no jail time for one of the worst crimes ever because he's white... This is that bullshyt we've been talking about. But white people kill and abuse each other by the hundreds and white judges will subvert justice making excuses for their criminal behavior... knowing full and well these people will do it again. they treat their kids with kids gloves and throw the books at ours and no one takes these DA's and judges to task....:birdman: it's fukking frustrating... Why hasn't the white victim's family speak up???:mindblown: