White men "Triggered" by the Slight Lack of Representation in the New Star Trek Trailer

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
White male fragility
giphy.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The white male nerd community is filled to the brim with racists.

Dont believe me?
Look at Comicon
Look at neogaf
Look at 4ch@n
Look at the video gaming community on youtube
Look at pewdiepie

They arent the alpha males of the white community but their whiteness combined with being males makes them feel as if their entitled to it by default and especially it shows when dealing with non-white males....especially black males.

For some reason they see us as the ultimate threat to their masculinity.
why?
This image of us as strapping muscle bound lady killers appeals to the inner Dylan roof/Jackson Johnson in all of them.
:mjpls:
They dont even show black nerds love.

I dont know why non white POC shows these fukks so much love. Them nikkas bussy.

Last edited:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Well, to keep it a buck, whites are ten percent of the global population right now. 200 some odd years into the future, they are slated to decline to less than ten percent. In light of this, I always felt science fiction tv that had majority white casts were literally fantasy in light of projected future demographics. In 100 years, 60% of the world's pop will be Asian and 25% African so if anything, white guys are overrepresented in sci fi.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait for this shyt. :ooh:

I didn't know Sasha was gonna be the captain :salute:

:stopitslime:nikka did you watch the trailer? The Chinese woman is the captain , Sasha is the Chinese woman's second in command. Those MGTOW cacs must be fuming an Asian and a black.............woman.:mjlol:its like the creators of this show was trolling them.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Well, to keep it a buck, whites are ten percent of the global population right now. 200 some odd years into the future, they are slated to decline to less than ten percent. In light of this, I always felt science fiction tv that had majority white casts were literally fantasy in light of projected future demographics. In 100 years, 60% of the world's pop will be Asian and 25% African so if anything, white guys are overrepresented in sci fi.

I don't have a problem with Asians

But I promise you nobody wants this, hell nah :why:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:nikka did you watch the trailer? The Chinese woman is the captain , Sasha is the Chinese woman's second in command. Those MGTOW cacs must be fuming an Asian and a black.............woman.:mjlol:its like the creators of this show was trolling them.

Hey even second in command is much better than I thought she was gonna be.

And fukk white male nerds, mothafukkas need to realize they don't matter :mjlol:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Actually they're not triggered or mad.
All they're doing is mocking us when black people and other non-blacks say that we're underrepresented in their films.
It's sarcasm mixed possibly their deep down yearning to be discriminated against.
"White guilt" if you suppose.
If cacs were also discriminated against then the shyt that they do to non-whites would be justified subconsciously.
Deep but not so deep.​