White millionaire, Mike Black, intentionally goes homeless to try and prove anybody can make a million dollars in a year.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think every elected official should have to live like someone on welfare for the first year of their term if not the whole thing.

If you're going to be making decisions about programs that help keep people from being homeless, you should have to experience what they live with.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
if someone with his knowledge is only able to make 65k after a year

how much can u expect from a homeless person dealing with all the stress and daily difficulties ?

bullshyt experiment :camby:
Exactly that's from a dude who
1. Knew what he should do.
2. Had skills and knowledge
3. Wasn't mentally ill
4. Built his own business before.

And he STILL only made 65k

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Don't mind me, just reading the comments.

soobfad-druski.gif

Daps
if someone with his knowledge is only able to make 65k after a year

how much can u expect from a homeless person dealing with all the stress and daily difficulties ?

bullshyt experiment :camby:
Bingo.

He actually hurt his own point and proved how hard shyt is.

You know he was hustling his AZZ off and that work plus his knowledge only netted him $65k and he was being as frugal and cheap as possible.

Shyt is like Trading Places the movie but he's both Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I remember this story... Y'all should watch it.

• He had a smart phone with an Internet connection to start with.
  • Someone online contacted him out of "nowhere" willing to allow him to live in their RV, and that same person drove 30-min to pick him up. He then "helped" that person "sell" the roach-infested RV for a few bands.
  • Then he once again, "found" someone to co-sign for a house with him that he moved into, this is before "finding" an office space where he stayed when he didn't want to live in the RV
  • Told someone he'd do deliveries for them, if they allowed him to use their car

The whole "experiment" was pure :duck:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So much for bootstraps.

Well laid plans can be completely derailed by a tooth ache or a tumor on your damn hip.

Just get a job.

Support reparations for ADOS

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I remember this from a couple years back. He actually found shelter during his first night being homeless.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He was probably juelzing the hell out those Craigslist calls

Ah ah ahm doing an experiment called the million dollar bounce back can I have your car to blah blah. Sit the hell down somewhere

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
even despite the possibility of it being rigged, this c*nt will probably say "I was on my way to a milly but personal things started to happen :smugbiden:" as if thats not the case for millions of other people. All of us get derailed by personal tragedy and/or health issues and WE dont have the luxury of resuming life as a rich cac. We have to deal with all of the scars and trauma and health bills and try to pick up where we left off.

fukk this piece of shyt.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I remember this story... Y'all should watch it.

• He had a smart phone with an Internet connection to start with.
  • Someone online contacted him out of "nowhere" willing to allow him to live in their RV, and that same person drove 30-min to pick him up. He then "helped" that person "sell" the roach-infested RV for a few bands.
  • Then he once again, "found" someone to co-sign for a house with him that he moved into, this is before "finding" an office space where he stayed when he didn't want to live in the RV
  • Told someone he'd do deliveries for them, if they allowed him to use their car

The whole "experiment" was pure :duck:

This right here lol.

I knew I wasn't going crazy remembering that he found shelter asap.