White on White Genocide - Colorado white man butchers entire family over 449K in debt.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Cac was on that dexter shyt.
latest

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Fake ass Lifestyle For Social Media likes.

Take care of your household before you broadcast it for your friends. Ridiculous

The wife looked like she wanted to fake the funk with all the videos, cac husband wasn't feeling it and went crazy

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
that's terrible man...but like i tell people all the time, watch the ID channel; this isn't that uncommon in their community :francis:
Yep, the amount of stories I’ve read where either the wife is about to lose custody of her children so she kills them and herself to spite the father. Or the father is in debt so he murders his whole family like in this case.

It’s incredibly selfish and evil. Just kill yourself but leave your innocent family out of this. shyt infuriates me so much.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Rest in peace to them poor kids, man. If this fool doesn't commit that, I hope he gets abused to the point where he can't and has to live with that torment.

The fukk you do that to your babygirls, man?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
That appeal he made when his wife went “missing.” Straight sociopath.

Reminds me of a Louis CK bit:

shyt is real. If I was a woman, I’d be celibate. You never know if the guy you lay up with could kill you at any moment. shyt, I don’t know how a lot of you women even date.