White Pizza vs Red Pizza?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
White pizza is basically a garlic sauce base with feta, mozzarella, ricotta, spinach, broccoli, extra garlic, and sometimes chicken but mainly cheese and veggies.

Example:
White-Pizza-with-Spinach-and-Garlic.jpg

Red pizza is what we know as classic pizza with cheese, tomato sauce, meat toppings, etc, etc.
classic-cheese-pizza.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
white pizza :camby:

it's not bad per say, but only exists because people eat so much red pizza that they want to try something different. Not because it slaps on its own.

Different than say vanilla ice cream. People eating that for the first time usually think it tastes amazing but eventually they wanna try something different, they some eat chocolate ice cream and are like:wow: this shyt even better than vanilla. Different Ice Cream flavors work. Different Pizza flavors? meh.:unimpressed: Give me red with pepperoni and i'm good.

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Garlic parmesan sauce got it's own topping line in my pizza book. Some of them topping combos definitely shine on red sauce, but others are just as magnificent on white (specifically garlic parmesan).

After so many times of being bored with the usual pizzas and trying something new, i came across an alternate pizza dimension where tomato/marinara doesn't even exist. Have people at functions like "hold up! What the fukk is this?" In the best way possible

So yeah maybe it's Kuz i had too many regular pizzas, but i gotta say that garlic hit way harder. Sober, drunk, or hung over