White Rocker Supports Black Lives Matter

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are you. Wtf kind of argument are you trying to convey? Who asks another man what kind of gear they wear? Fashionable ass nikkas no doubt.
Ever thought about the fact that if I'm rocking everything white owned like you assumed, it's because there are not enough black owned options??
Point is I spend a lot less money with whitey than you nikkas do. Yet you nikkas claim you're "pro black"

:russ:
this was the dudes point...you are trying too hard to impress people on the coli with this "pro black" thing, i was just making a point that you are dissing educatedbrotherfromthebank yet supporting white businesses yourself, hypocrisy....

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
U do realize there was a lot of cac's in the civil rights movement... Sometimes u gotta pick ur battles & chill with the fake outrage & attempt for daps :dame:

exactly.... motherfukkers acting like some whites wasn't on the front line and everything change because of a black person

changes don't happen unless you have important/notable white people to step forward

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
:damn:

@PhillyBirds215

Came in like
tumblr_n86ssgeOiu1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

10 min later....

2h6t0r5-1.gif

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight man wtv. Punk rock in general is music that makes me wanna shoot myself but good for Green Day