#WhiteExcellence, Burberry Burns £28 Million of Clothes to Avoid "the wrong people" Affording it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Burberry burns £28m of excess luxury clothing every year | Daily Mail Online

:upsetfavre:
  • Burberry burnt nearly £30m worth of clothes in 2017 to avoid them sold cheaply
  • Famous clothing brand, is known for it's £1,450 trench coats and checked design
  • Some £90million of products have been destroyed over the past five years
  • Burberry claim it is an industry wide practice that prevents clothes sold for less
Upmarket British fashion label Burberry destroyed more than £28 million in unwanted products in the space of a year in a bid to stop ""counterfeiters"":bryan: selling their goods to the 'wrong people' on the 'grey market'.:smugbiden:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I used to frequent Black british forums and they laughed at these types of stories back then.

There's a slur they use that I guess is the counterpart for poor white trash here, "c-h-a-v-s" and they say that the only people who wear that brand over there are them .

They laughed at the idea of people over here seeing Burberry as a luxury brand.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Burberry burns £28m of excess luxury clothing every year | Daily Mail Online

:upsetfavre:
  • Burberry burnt nearly £30m worth of clothes in 2017 to avoid them sold cheaply
  • Famous clothing brand, is known for it's £1,450 trench coats and checked design
  • Some £90million of products have been destroyed over the past five years
  • Burberry claim it is an industry wide practice that prevents clothes sold for less
Upmarket British fashion label Burberry destroyed more than £28 million in unwanted products in the space of a year in a bid to stop ""counterfeiters"":bryan: selling their goods to the 'wrong people' on the 'grey market'.:smugbiden:

I.E. Chavs

220px-Chav_scally.jpg

ob_913819_chav.jpg

1415222360427_wps_36_Ex_soap_star_Daniella_Wes.jpg

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I used to frequent Black british forums and they laughed at these types of stories back then.

There's a slur they use that I guess is the counterpart for poor white trash here, "c-h-a-v-s" and they say that the only people who wear that brand over there are them .

They laughed at the idea of people over here seeing Burberry as a luxury brand.

Those times are gone.

You will spot a breh in a Burberry shirt at any given formal event from birthdays to christenings.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is common. High end designers would rather not sell anything than have to lower their prices. It aint meant to be cheap.

Only major designer I can think that will send unsold or irregular shyt to like a marshalls or something is LV.