#WhiteSIS Terrorist Groups Pass ISIS in USNews & World Report Terror Rankings.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
shyt, they seem to have taken residence in the Higher Learning forum since the possibility of Trumps impeachment has increased
Never post or read Higher Learning...Can't imagine the cac trolling and C00nery that goes on in there :mjlol:

Makes my skin crawl imagining all the fake intellectual debates I'd be having with random cacs there.:hhh:

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really think a physical race war isn't going to happen :francis:

They don't want those problems. Black people are legally buying guns at higher rates now. They'll be in for a rude awakening.

And we still ain't ready. Them cacs down here own land where they hold training sessions and gun drills. And we can't even stop fighting amongst ourselves over the most basic shyt. Got nikkas complaining about biracial ain't black when they claim black then turn around and complain when biracials don't wanna claim black. We so caught up in silly shyt Mayne.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
And we still ain't ready. Them cacs down here own land where they hold training sessions and gun drills. And we can't even stop fighting amongst ourselves over the most basic shyt. Got nikkas complaining about biracial ain't black when they claim black then turn around and complain when biracials don't wanna claim black. We so caught up in silly shyt Mayne.
I personally believe all that silly shyt will fall by the wayside if things really pop off lol! We just spoiled and comfortable right now so we feel we have the luxury to quarrel over small things.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And white people be like Racism don't exist why you keep bringing it up...:francis: well when you burn people's houses down, draw swastikas on people's houses and YOU condone it what are we supposed to think...:jbhmm: you're silence is tacit acceptance.
Usually this is said by white supremacists

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally believe all that silly shyt will fall by the wayside if things really pop off lol! We just spoiled and comfortable right now so we feel we have the luxury to quarrel over small things.
And I think it's stuff like that, that put us at a great disadvantage. And then our worst threat.... We ways got people like this

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We dont have to be a monolithic people and agree on everything. We just need a basic understanding to protect our women,children and communities. I hope people can read the signs, this is where we're inevitably headed and what Trump is setting the table for. He's the impetus of what they really want to do.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We dont have to be a monolithic people and agree on everything. We just need a basic understanding to protect our women,children and communities. I hope people can read the signs, this is where we're inevitably headed and what Trump is setting the table for. He's the impetus of what they really want to do.
Like the brother said earlier. Most of us are too comfortable and distracted by the everyday trinkets, p*ssy, bullshyt to be bothered by some silly race war from some cacs

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Of course it is. I really believe they portray ISIS as a bigger threat than it really is

This country been in a race war since 1776