Under the table

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You posted this thread like Killmonger does a beyonce thread, sus gifs and all. :dame:

:dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't remember that thread where @Master Teacher said Janet hadd more soul than Whitney? :francis:

I never said that, I said Whiney had no soul, I said Janet has better music which is a fact, she don't have any sexy songs like That's the way love goes, she got a powerful voice, and both these sings she doing fit her style she a one track pony, she not versatile like anita

if you going mention stop putting words in my mouth and spinning, you worst than fox news cacs

also there is nothing in this shytty recording remotely close to the originals

she also singing sweet love way too harshly, like said she like a QB with a big arm but can't make all the throws,

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I never said that, I said Whiney had no soul, I said Janet has better music which is a fact, she don't have any sexy songs like That's the way love goes, she got a powerful voice, and both these sings she doing fit her style she a one track pony, she not versatile like anita

if you going mention stop putting words in my mouth and spinning, you worst than fox news cacs

also there is nothing in this shytty recording remotely close to the originals

she also singing sweet love way too harshly, like said she like a QB with a big arm but can't make all the throws,
Janet had to sell sex because she sure wasn't going to sell vocals. Also Anita dosen't have any sexy songs and lastly Anita sings like she got snuff in her mouth