• South African whites

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yeah on balance. I was trying to look at the whole society. In many places in the world a breh can't even live anything resembling a productive normal life.
Arabs have slave markets. In those top few countries racism is almost universal and there is exclusion from anything but the most menial jobs. Violence is everywhere and you have to watch your back 24/7. Some breh students in Russia cannot even go out at night. No jobs, no cars, no big houses, no legal protections, few to no qualifications. I am in Eastern Europe now (not one of those countries) and the brehs who came here to live (and not just work like me) are at the bottom.

At least in the USA / Uk / Canada there is a semblance of normalcy with a good number of brehs living a relatively normal or even good life.
I pretty much thought of the same argument as you at first. The title says "worst of all time" though, and you didn't take into account history. If you add history in there it changes everything.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I pretty much thought of the same argument as you at first. The title says "worst of all time" though, and you didn't take into account history. If you add history in there it changes everything.

True.

Maybe several rankings. I don't have time to do it properly but at a guess ... frontrunners would include.

1. Worst contemporary movements / Individuals / acts - USA, South Africa, Arabs at home.
2. Worst contemporary structural - Eastern Europe, South Africa, some South American/Cuba/DR, Western European mainland, China, India.
3. Worst historical - USA, UK, Spain, France, Australia, Belgium, Portugal, Germany.

So

Group 1 is the places where ending up in the wrong place could be the most dangerous because you are a breh.
Group 2 is where you would want to avoid if you want to build a normal / good life.
Group 3 is those that created the global race problem in the first place.

Maybe splitting it like that makes sense because there are several facets. Maybe not.

Now back to work....

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
True.

Maybe several rankings. I don't have time to do it properly but at a guess ... frontrunners would include.

1. Worst contemporary movements / Individuals / acts - USA, South Africa, Arabs at home.
2. Worst contemporary structural - Eastern Europe, South Africa, some South American/Cuba/DR, Western European mainland, China, India.
3. Worst historical - USA, UK, Spain, France, Australia, Belgium, Portugal, Germany.

So

Group 1 is the places where ending up in the wrong place could be the most dangerous because you are a breh.
Group 2 is where you would want to avoid if you want to build a normal / good life.
Group 3 is those that created the global race problem in the first place.

Maybe splitting it like that makes sense because there are several facets. Maybe not.

Now back to work....

With recent events in China maybe brehs in this thread now see what I meant about everyday issues.

McDonalds bans brehs, no hotels, landlords are evicting brehs, hospitals banning brehs and the authorities are turning a blind eye to it.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
arabs are right next to white people

not all obviously but they are basically indians with a shower

i can honestly say ive known hundreds of weirdo racist white people
but none as directly elitist and racist as arabs ive met

i tend to see most asian people from all backgrounds more just closed off
they will say and do racist shyt like most people... but they usually just want to be left alone

i feel like you cant really be top 3 unless you have a religion backing your racism because it buffers the purpose of the cult like hatred