Who bodied Lux worse? Hollow or Mook?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps

Imo i think Hollow did.....Hollow was just talking that shyt more and left Lux with not a whole lot to say.....line for line tho, there were just way more quotables from Hollow.....but, Mook finished the job on a bigger stage and when it mattered more...

This will be a heavily debated topic for awhile and I could never be mad at either opinion...but as a true battle rap fan since 2001, I can say that i appreciate the bars more than what was at stake

Who do yall think bodied Lux worse tho??

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I can watch the hollow battle a lot more because hollow brought the whole package

Mook really leaned on those personals a lot.

But mook bodied him worst because unlike the hollow battle lux go to move just wasn't hitting that night. Whereas preacher lux was felt at high stakes

So mook got him worst but I like the hollow battle better

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
First of all Hollow vs Lux was FAR from a body, it's debatable.
Secondly, Mook vs Lux has a clear winner.
So the only answer that makes sense is Mook and like nikkas said above that was mainly due to Lux not bein that good as opposed to Mook actually bein that great.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lux beat Hollow
Lux lost to Mook
Hollow had a better performance than Mook though, a lot of Mooks shyt was the same shyt Hollow originally said but the reason he beat Lux so bad is because Lux never made any adjustments after battling Hollow that wouldve made a lot of shyt Mook said irrelevant, instead it was the same preaching style fast raps that you dont fully grasp until you watch the battle a 4th time.. that Busta Rhymes diss thing was the nail in the coffin though

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I have Lux edging Hollow, but I understand why most people have Hollow winning.

Mook beat Lux, but Lux was pretty much trash in that one.

Sutek & Ahk2G's are BODYING Lux right now though.

Busta Rhymes statement bodied Lux too. Busta kept talking and you could tell he so badly just wanted to say "Disrespect me again and I'm going to slap the shyt out of you" but he kept cool.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have to take a little bit of credit away from mook for using hollows angle. I think People grew tired of lux's holier than thou attitude after hollow exposed him.