Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Myself along with a few fellow coli brehs (@patscorpio @King P @PJTech got a boxing podcast going where we also talk about hip-hop too and sometimes do album and movie reviews.

On this episode we trying to settle an argument for a song we did last year with @TEKBEATZ @Kese Soprano
@Wes Phili

Me and my nikka Rome been arguing for a year about who had the best verse. I think I got the best one, but he thinks he got the best one too. We make our case and all the verses are broken down and voted on. Here's the video.

I know cats have mentioned before how dope it'd be for Tunnel Gang/Booth to have a podcast where we talk about our music along with other rap shyt, so here's a lil taste of that concept.
If you don't rock with youtube, we got our episodes on other platforms as well like Itunes, Spotify, Podomatic an etc.... the links are on our site.
Podcasts | RingGangRadio

So listen to the song, vote, and listen to the podcast too. Everybody killed it, but who verse did you like the most. Thank you and we appreciate the feedback. :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Slight edge to Kese . but your voice is,so ill man. . the other cats were cool. Second cat felt, off beat for,some,l reason

:myman:

On the podcast nikkas was saying he sound like Rza, but Rza never come through with that type of energy imo.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Agreed.

Bar for Bar, I liked Shutterworth the most. But Kese flow along with the bars put him at the top for me

Thanks fam. I wrote it knowing there was a strong possibility Kese would be on it, so I had to set the bar high with the punches, etc...:ohlawd:

but...

my nikka Soprano stay with the super polished flow :whew:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rome could have had it but wasn't a fan of the flow switch on the last 10 seconds of the verse. Went with Kese cuz I think he rode the beat the best :dame:. Bars were good throughout for everyone.

Overall,

1. Kese
2. Shutterworth
3. Rome
4. Wes Philli

All killed it though :hubie::salute:

much appreciated :salute:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
Tough choice between Shutter and Kese. I give a slight edge to Kese because his flow and voice blended with the style of beat more.

Everybody did their thing tho. Dope track. Definitely need to do more Tunnel collabs. Sick work fellas.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dope shyt fam. I'll listen to the track when i get off work and offer an answer on that. Hell i want in on some of those tracks:mjlit:

Word
You just gave me an idea. Each week a different producer can put a beat up for cats to download and write to. Week or so later come back once everyone recorded their shyt, we all vote for who murked the beat the most. After that someone can mix and put all the verses together on the beat and boom you got a collab. shyt, cats can even vote on which beat to use so producers can eat too.