Who had the best verse on ATL Classic "Get Up, Get Out"

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Was spitting this at work today:pachaha: Cee Lo & Andre anchored this but I love Big & Gipp's verses too :salute:

See all the playas came and all the playas went..Ya see a playa ain't a gangsta but a playa can handle his business u need 2 git up git out smoke out cause it's all about money money money...

Gipp...Hootie hoo.. My White Owls burn kinda sloow :myman:

Last edited:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
This track made me pay attention to the south :ohhh:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I know this track must resonate with you internet bums :laugh:

Big Boi going in more than Andre on the real shyt :thumbsup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cee-lo, Big Boi and 3 stacks could've been the best group ever, that doesn't say so much since Outkast is the best group but still they created nothing but magic.

Cee-Lo got this but 1 year later Andre would punish him on Thought Process.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
if u black when you was 17 and doing non sense you hear what cee lo was talking word for word

Bruh.......Let these cats know!:salute:

'I gets high but I don't get too high":damn::snoop::ohhh:

Had just turned 17, when we all heard this cut bruh, shyt was pivotal. nikkaz dyin, muthafukkaz droppin outta school left n right, OG potnas done turned into dopefiends, potnas you was ballin with just last week on the football field gettin shot, paralyzed for life.. That song was thee soundtrack to my life from the time I turned 17 to 18 years old. This tape, Me Against The World, and Soul Food helped guide my young ass through the storm...Had me studying for SAT's ACT's trying get a full ride up out that bullshyt on my Ricky from Boyz shyt:russ:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Now let's not sleep on what Dre said...CooI is how I played the 10th grade I thought it was all about mackin guls and wearin pimp fades... Instead of goin to class I rather be chasin ass not even thinkin about them 6 courses that I needed to pass..I wish I woulda listened when Mama told me "if u play now, you gonna suffer later" thinkin she was talk in yang yang so I paid no attention to the knowledge she tried to hit me wit and now the dopa that I get tha more I'm feelin broke as shyt... RIP Mrs Benjamin :mjcry: :salute:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
"Cool is how I played the tenth grade
I thought it was all about mackin hoes and wearing temp fades
Instead of bein in class, I'd rather be up in some ass
Not, thinkin about them six courses that I need to pass
Graduation rolled around like rolly-pollies
Damn, that's fukked up, I shoulda listened when my mama told me
That, if you play now, you gonna suffer later
Figured she was talkin yin-yang, so I payed her no attention"

:wow: