Who has better complete group albums, The LOX or Migos???

Who makes better group albums, The LOX or Migos?

• The LOX

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Migos

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The old nikka in me wants to say the Lox but they never really had a good album tbh.

Im going with Migos because those two first joints helped me in the gym at least :yeshrug:

The lox never made a good group album. East coast bias will win them the poll though

How is WE are the streets not a good album:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Not really, if you aren’t captive to regions/listen to all types of hip hop and are 32~40, it’s likely you messed with both. I fukked with lox/jada/styles heavy from 97-06, and migos has become one of my favorite hip hop groups of all time
Think this is rare. Mainly because their debut albums came out 18 years apart.

I think most fans can appreciate music from different regions and styles, but from roughly the same era.

Cool that you have a wide range of music that you listen to, but being a fan of the first few albums of those two groups doesn't seem like it would be a common thing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Think this is rare. Mainly because their debut albums came out 18 years apart.

I think most fans can appreciate music from different regions and styles, but from roughly the same era.

Cool that you have a wide range of music that you listen to, but being a fan of the first few albums of those two groups doesn't seem like it would be a common thing.
Again, for the right age range it is. People who are in that 32-40 range are old enough to have enjoyed 97-05 lox but still young enough to have been into new music when migos caught on nationally in 13/14

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
44 Flabby Head from 88 - 96 era I'm stuck in my ways about hip hop, I never listened to a Migos album, my Younger Cousins played their album's and I was like :ehh:

For some reason I just can't listen to a whole album with their flow, Migos Flow, Double Time Flow whatever the fukk it's called, I just can't get with that shyt and all these new cats doing it

Even Nas on KD2 had a song with that flow and I was like:scust:

But One day I'm going to listen to their album's:mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The best Migos projects are No Label 2, Rich nikka Timeline, and Culture

If we're gonna be honest with ourselves, the rest has been pretty mid, especially the solos

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No label 2 is classic !!!

I listen to that more all lox albums combined .