Who has the worst women's division: Current AEW or Post-96 WCW

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There's a good amount of nip-picking I have with AEW, but the only thing that really irks me about them is how bad their women's division is. There's a couple solid workers, mostly the Joshi women, but they're loaded with green chicks, flat out bad ones, and others that just don't sync up with people. And there's Nyla Rose too.

I'm wondering which division is/was worse, cause I was randomly watching some WCW 1999 and 2000 stuff and I set there like ":gucci:" at some of the stuff I was seeing. I don't remember Miss Elizabeth actually being in matches til I was revisiting:dead: and some of these matches were 97-99 WWF and 2005-2009 WWE diva status, but with no Victoria, Jazz, Gail Kim, or Beth Phoenix to hold stuff together:hhh:

There were some gems here and there, mostly if they were relating to Mona/Molly Holly....

....or early WCW when they had an actual women's championship, along with a lot of women from Japan. This iteration of the WCW women's title was created in December 1996, and abandoned in September 1997 :picard:

But the latter 3 years of women relating WCW was a mess. Mona and Daffney were truly the only good womens wrestlers then, and I guess Madusa despite being out of her prime and featured in a lot of bad and unintentionally funny segments, but as a whole they were terrible and all over the place.

Just for comparisons I'll list a good amount of women from both companies:

AEW: Brandi, Awesome Kong, Kris Statlander, Riho, Leva Bates, Nyla Rose, Penelope Ford, Big Swole, The Bunny, Mel, Britt Baker, Shanna, Shida, Sakura

WCW: Akira Hokuto, Madusa, Mona/Miss Madness, Torrie Wilson, Kimberly Page, Miss Elizabeth, Asya, Midnight, Daffney, Stacy Kiebler, Paisley, Tygress, Major Gunns.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
as bad as AEW is now lets not forget
WWE been having the WOAT women's division for 10+ years till Asuka made the shyt real again

id take AEW womans division over that atrocity any day

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Come on. There's not even a point of comparison. The ONLY memorable moment about women's wrestling in WCW is when Madusa threw the WWF women's title in the trash.

AEW's women division is kinda sloppy at the moment but at least they're having good matches most weeks.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Post-96 WCW had some of the finest women in the game, even though they couldn't wrestle.

Kimberly
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
Pamela Paulshock
Mona (Molly Holly)
Major Gunns
All the Nitro Girls (Chae, Spice, Fyre, Tygress, Storm (Sharmell), Whisper)

:noah:

Current AEW women's division has Shida, Shanna, the Dentist and Anna Jayy :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
There was a couple of time where WWE completely dropped the women division. I feel that is an all-time low.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
96 WCW was essentially the Divas era with a few people that could go.

AEW has a woman with a penis as champ and other women that will never pose a legit threat.

WCW < AEW

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s funny..... how some love to overly shyt on AEWs women’s division while overhyping over praising WWEs.

But again..... strangely there’s a couple other but only 2 are talked about.:ohhh:

Anyone wanna discuss Impacts WD or the 8 (no, one got fired) 7 women in ROH or 5 in NWA Powwerr?:patrice:

Also not for nothing, Santino was once a Woman’s champ and has the same thing Nyla gets shytted on for allegedly having :ld:

(not sure how these posters know for fact one way or another):dame::hubie::whoa:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point AEW's women's division is way underrated. There are some legitimately talented wrestlers like Shida, Riho, Emi Sakura, Bea Priestley, etc. And even Nyla and Britt aren't nearly as bad as people act like and have put on some pretty good matches.