Who in your opinion had some of the GOAT HS highlight tapes?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I came in to say Devine...

I was in college looking at this ish in the computer lab like wtf? Is this real? Dude was in, literally, another gear. He'd get hit, stay up and bust a long one off...he's outrunning dudes going into hyperdrive pulling away...running around, through, and juking defenders...went to WVU I believe and haven't heard much from him. Think he played pro ball too, but mostly quiet

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was in college looking at this ish in the computer lab like wtf? Is this real? Dude was in, literally, another gear. He'd get hit, stay up and bust a long one off...he's outrunning dudes going into hyperdrive pulling away...running around, through, and juking defenders...went to WVU I believe and haven't heard much from him. Think he played pro ball too, but mostly quiet
Yeah everybody always talks about the Noel Devine highlight real lol :wow:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Austin Rivers
Derrick Rose
Derozan
Aquille Carr

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

He BALLED at WVU. Rushed for like 4000 yards. I think he in the CFL now.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Iverson's football highlights were insane, if he were built a little stockier I think he would've been one of the big return guys of his generation