Who is the 3rd Doctor for DB, and which side are they on?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
– The Wrestling Observer has an update on the current injury status of Daniel Bryan. WWE officials are reportedly waiting on the latest results from a third doctor looking into Bryan possibly making an in-ring return after a recent concussion.

Previously, WWE doctor Joseph Maroon had reportedly concluded that Daniel Bryan should not return to the ring due to the number of concussions he had suffered before. Bryan then looked to his own doctor for a second opinion. Bryan’s doctor works with the Arizona Cardinals and said that Bryan’s brain tested above average for his age and “cleared” Bryan to wrestle.

Per the report, it is possible that the results from a third doctor might have already been submitted to WWE. The report also claims that Vince McMahon is going “back and forth” on whether or not Bryan should return to the ring.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer via Wrestlezone.com

:ohlawd: That JTG stimulus package though.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
1399431717211.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
At this point I want to see WWE give Bryan a release of his contract... let him rest for a full year... then make that surprise appearance in New Japan to challenge Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom 11
WWE knows Bryan would be the hottest free agent as soon as they let him go. It's the equivalent of the kid with the shiny toy who's stopped playing with it but gets mad whenever someone else starts playing with it. They're going to keep him hostage like Mysterio.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
At this point I'd rather they release him and he gets the AJ Styles deal with ROH And NJPW :ohlawd:

And before the pseudo smarks pull out the
full
smiley and claim we don't care about his health, Bryan is going to wrestle until he physically is no longer able to regardless of how anyone else thinks. He loves this business too much to the point that he stops using logic. Why else would he be taking suplexes on Smackdown from Luke Harper just weeks after he's returned from his injury?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
full
smiley and claim we don't care about his health, Bryan is going to wrestle until he physically is no longer able to regardless of how anyone else thinks. He loves this business too much to the point that he stops using logic. Why else would he be taking suplexes on Smackdown from Luke Harper just weeks after he's returned from his injury?

And he would most likely be given a lighter schedule anyways and maybe switch back to his 'American Dragon' mat/submission style :wow:

Like you said, Either with the WWE or elsewhere he's going back so :manny:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
billy-kidman-doctor.jpg

No more Daniel Bryan..

full

Because he's a mark like y'all and y'all don't care 'bout his health.

shyt, I've soured on the muthafukka but I still made my plea to him for his immediate retirement.