Who Is The Most Subpar Rapper With The Best Catalog???

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:mjlol: I love too short, but you already know what the album is going to talk about.

breh, with the evolution of bytches out here, you can never get enough game especially from short.

But anyway I gotta go with :birdman:

Like father like son
5 star stunna
Rich gang album
Fast money
That H album with Ross (still slept on)

Let's not forget them big tymer albums
I got that work and hood rich

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
breh, with the evolution of bytches out here, you can never get enough game especially from short.

But anyway I gotta go with :birdman:

Like father like son
5 star stunna
Rich gang album
Fast money
That H album with Ross (still slept on)

Let's not forget them big tymer albums
I got that work and hood rich

Damn how'd I miss Birdman :whew: his rapping is the definition of meh, but the amount of pure bangers:ohlawd: aside from production, he's always helped himself by flooding his albums with features

birdman and french montana lmao but yeah i would say snoop and nelly

I don't really feel like Snoop is subpar:manny: Nelly though, he had 2 good albums, a cool group album, and the rest are:scusthov:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
French's HOOK game on this :wow::ohlawd::wow::ohlawd:

"Cocaine Mafia" is his most underrated tape. :wow: Lotta people dont even know bout it.

"The Appetizer" is another underrated tape. Websites like bytchfork and Vibe shoulda been reviewing that shyt. They still blackballing my boy. :mjcry:Nobody reviewed it...

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Damn how'd I miss Birdman :whew: his rapping is the definition of meh, but the amount of pure bangers:ohlawd: aside from production, he's always helped himself by flooding his albums with features

I don't really feel like Snoop is subpar:manny: Nelly though, he had 2 good albums, a cool group album, and the rest are:scusthov:

snoop dogg ain't big pun lyrically speaking imo let's be clear also nelly was decent in his prime 2 classic albums imo the rest were wacks sauce imo.