• Total voters

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
we dont give a fukk :hhh::mjlol:

real talk tho :russ:

nikkas been asking who killed Pac for damn near my whole life.... not once did I ever hear a nikka ever ask about biggie's death :russ:

thats fukked up :dead:

:what:You need to get out more.

Orlando Anderson clearly was the reason Pac died. It's that simple. All the conspiracy theories after it was on video that Pac & his entourage stomped Anderson out that same night. Anderson, a known gangbanger, clearly was behind the murder. Then he ends up dead too.

Biggie got shot because folks were emotional about Pac dying. Just because of the so called beef. Even when it was already obvious why Pac got shot again. It's literally that simple. :jbhmm:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:what:You need to get out more.

Orlando Anderson clearly was the reason Pac died. It's that simple. All the conspiracy theories after it was on video that Pac & his entourage stomped Anderson out that same night. Anderson, a known gangbanger, clearly was behind the murder. Then he ends up dead too.

Biggie got shot because folks were emotional about Pac dying. Just because of the so called beef. Even when it was already obvious why Pac got shot again. It's literally that simple. :jbhmm:

No, it's not.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Not for nothin...this cac made me come to my final conclusion that the shooter was Orlando, Keefe D, etc. He was the first responder to the scene...:sas1:

The way he described the situation how Suge and his entourage didn't wanna indicate anything related to the shooting right after it happened made me realize they knew exactly who did it...and planned to handle it however they were gonna handle it on some street shyt. In a chaotic situation like that...if nggas didn't know who did it or had any indication they might never see the shooters again...nggas would've gave a description of the vehicle at the least so the law could chase em down. He says Suge and his team didn't give shyt right after it happened. Again they prolly recognized the shooters and planned to handle it themselves. This leads me to believe it was obviously OA and dem Crip nggas...:sas2:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not for nothin...this cac made me come to my final conclusion that the shooter was Orlando, Keefe D, etc. He was the first responder to the scene...:sas1:

The way he described the situation how Suge and his entourage didn't wanna indicate anything related to the shooting right after it happened made me realize they knew exactly who did it...and planned to handle it however they were gonna handle it on some street shyt. In a chaotic situation like that...if nggas didn't know who did it or had any indication they might never see the shooters again...nggas would've gave a description of the vehicle at the least so the law could chase em down. He says Suge and his team didn't give shyt right after it happened. Again they prolly recognized the shooters and planned to handle it themselves. This leads me to believe it was obviously OA and dem Crip nggas...:sas2:

Taken from the platform of a self admitted culture vulture who is jokingly associated with police for his propensity to ask incriminating questions.

Now he has actual cops come on what is arguably the biggest or one of the biggest platforms in Hip Hop on his show in the wake of the 2pac movie (or the announcement of it) to fill in the blanks that were deliberately left in what is supposed to be the general narrative around what happened to Pac.

This is propaganda.

Last edited: