Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They won’t be better than the following teams next year

Celtics
Bucks
76ers

If any of the following teams make a good move they will be much better
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Heat
Hawks

They better not run this team back because a lot of other teams were not healthy either

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They won’t be better than the following teams next year

Celtics
Bucks
76ers

If any of the following teams make a good move they will be much better
Magic
Pacers
Cavs
Heat
Hawks

They better not run this team back because a lot of other teams were not healthy either
I actually think in the regular season the Knicks could compete for the 1 seed next year.

Thibs only cares about winning today’s game, to a fault. He had this same issue with the Bulls and the Wolves(where he was also president of basketball ops)

He never seems to figure out that it’s not only your job to win but to make sure that your most important players make it through the season reasonably rested and ready for playoff basketball.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I actually think in the regular season the Knicks could compete for the 1 seed next year.

Thibs only cares about winning today’s game, to a fault. He had this same issue with the Bulls and the Wolves(where he was also president of basketball ops)

He never seems to figure out that it’s not only your job to win but to make sure that your most important players make it through the season reasonably rested and ready for playoff basketball.
Which will fukk them again in the playoffs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Which will fukk them again in the playoffs
It's weird, you just saw the Nuggets lose cause they got absolutely nothing from their bench in a series. You should use the regular season to at least develop the bench guys so they can provide key moments in the playoffs. Thibs just trusts his starters and plays them heavily.

Speaking of which, why the hell didn't they give Burks minutes until they had absolutely no alternative? He's a pro and gave them great minutes.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It's weird, you just saw the Nuggets lose cause they got absolutely nothing from their bench in a series. You should use the regular season to at least develop the bench guys so they can provide key moments in the playoffs. Thibs just trusts his starters and plays them heavily.

Speaking of which, why the hell didn't they give Burks minutes until they had absolutely no alternative? He's a pro and gave them great minutes.
It made no sense at all to not play him once injuries happened, hell Thibs has literally coached him before and should have some trust in him which is why they traded for jom
One would think

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It made no sense at all to not play him once injuries happened, hell Thibs has literally coached him before and should have some trust in him which is why they traded for jom
One would think
I mean I'm not shytting on Thibs I think overall he's done a great job but that one was a real fukkin headscratcher

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

That's kind of what I was saying in that someone like Cleveland should have giving Mobley more run as a 3pt shooter since they knew that was going to be come into play come playoff time.

I can see why teams are hesitant to do it though since it could result in losses and a lower seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.