Who rapped better overall, Dot or Drake?

Daps
Ghostwriting aside, fake info aside... The noise surrounding the beef is too loud and music discussion is being lost as a result. I completely understand why, not mad at it. But I wanna talk on the actual rapping.

Family Matters is the best I heard Drake rap in a long time but I feel he focused on showing us he can rap with Kendrick and kill these different flows and beat changes... he forgot diss tracks are also about delivery, conviction, hard hitting punches. That's where Kendrick got him beat. Flowing perfect and rapping multis for 6 minutes isn't enough in lyrical war.

He's got a lot of slick lines in there (MJ/Jermaine shyt, ASAP Rocky BM line, Miranda Rights line) but he ain't setting them up to hit hard. Just good flows. 2nd verse in Family Matters is pure fire especially. But Euphoria has everything.

Kendrick is doing a lot more with his voice, internal rhyming, switching flows, being funny/witty, even adlibs all over Euphoria. There's more personality, charisma is what Kendrick presented. His delivery makes his lines hit way harder than Drake's too. Drake just sounds lesser than next to Dot, even if his voice can be off putting at times.

It's ironic, Drake chose a more traditional style of straight rapping bars and multis while Kendrick is charting on some 2 step LA shyt. shyt is like the Twilight Zone. If we can disregard the lies on both sides and analyze all else out there, Kendrick has shown me way more. Drake did well though.