• Someone else

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
By Dom Kennedy is more of some soundtrack for LA living type shyt...

If you've ever drove thru Palos Verdes, or spend a morning on Figueroa , or rode down Sunset late at night a few of the tracks resonate more.

but if you're the average listener who's not from Cali, then it's not gon do it for you.
On My Hometown/Nobody Else:banderas:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Idk breh I feel like there's a distinct difference between nikkas' favorite rapper and whose most popular. I respect Kendrick's position and his artistry but I feel like sometimes that's a lazy answer when I know nikkas don't bump him 24/7. I hear YG and Nip with Dom sprinkled in there for the most part

I would say YG gets the most burn out of anyone, Nipsey included. At one point Dom had them all beat but since he only drops in the summer there's like 2-3 months a year I ever hear him on a regular :pachaha:

To answer your original question, I think it is going to be Casey Veggies. He's slowly starting to tour more and he's slowly been bubbling for a while. At this point Nipsey won't have next because he's been established too long. As much as I like him. I feel like he will just end up being a local legend/local favorite but never really rep LA much outside of it.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I would say YG gets the most burn out of anyone, Nipsey included. At one point Dom had them all beat but since he only drops in the summer there's like 2-3 months a year I ever hear him on a regular :pachaha:

To answer your original question, I think it is going to be Casey Veggies. He's slowly starting to tour more and he's slowly been bubbling for a while. At this point Nipsey won't have next because he's been established too long. As much as I like him. I feel like he will just end up being a local legend/local favorite but never really rep LA much outside of it.
My biggest fear:sadcam:

Casey is nice tho:ehh: You fukk wit Vince Staples?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Please don't go in on the homie like this :to:
I knew he was about to be a household name after "Still Callin", I gotta blame somebody but it wont be Dom :sadcam:
i blame the nikkas around him... somebody needed to be there in the studio to go :whoa: while he was recording that bs

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
If we being honest, LA gangsta shyt is about to come back.

So, from that it's YG..... cause he been had the streets, the parties,the clubs and has shown he can make music for the masses.

But that's only cause YG has Def Jam behind him, but let Nipsey drop some shyt... and it's a wrap

I think its more to it, I think YG makes the best music out of all the artists listed. I'm waiting on Still Krazy

And Jay Rock has potential too, his first album was a banger

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
i blame the nikkas around him... somebody needed to be there in the studio to go :whoa: while he was recording that bs

I seen his manager on ig, supposed to work at a label or some shyt but cant get my nikka a real single :camby:

Jay 305 got that truly authentic LA hoodlum experience raps :yes:

Jay 305 is the definition of :demonic:
:heh:

But my nikka fr fr is Joe Moses, and he REALLY bangin

Bumpin this shyt like I'm really on the set :myman:
RJ nice too tho

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
My biggest fear:sadcam:

Casey is nice tho:ehh: You fukk wit Vince Staples?

You are out here all the time, you know we've all been waiting for him to blow up and it just won't happen. How many summers have you come to visit and be like NIPSEY IS NEXT. I thought FOR SURE he was going to blow after Bullets Have No Name Vol 2 and it didn't happen. Then when he put out his album and got that Jay-z co sign, im like okay he's there but then nothing. Though I think he would be on par with YG if he had a Def Jam promoting him so....

Vince Staples I felt is disrespectful and an arrogant young guy for no apparent reason. His music is cool and all but I just don't like his attitude. I think I am getting Larry out here cuz some of these young kids make me scratch my head and he is like the rap version of em.

I think Schoolboy Q and Ab Soul blew it but that is a whole 'nother thread...

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I seen his manager on ig, supposed to work at a label or some shyt but cant get my nikka a real single :camby:

Jay 305 is the definition of :demonic:
:heh:

But my nikka fr fr is Joe Moses, and he REALLY bangin

Bumpin this shyt like I'm really on the set :myman:
RJ nice too tho

Joe Moses is cold... i just gotta get caught up on all his new shyt

RJ got the most burn from me out of any westcoast artist last year... OMMIO 2 goes

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
You are out here all the time, you know we've all been waiting for him to blow up and it just won't happen. How many summers have you come to visit and be like NIPSEY IS NEXT. I thought FOR SURE he was going to blow after Bullets Have No Name Vol 2 and it didn't happen. Then when he put out his album and got that Jay-z co sign, im like okay he's there but then nothing. Though I think he would be on par with YG if he had a Def Jam promoting him so....

Vince Staples I felt is disrespectful and an arrogant young guy for no apparent reason. His music is cool and all but I just don't like his attitude. I think I am getting Larry out here cuz some of these young kids make me scratch my head and he is like the rap version of em.

I think Schoolboy Q and Ab Soul blew it but that is a whole 'nother thread...
Dawg I feel you bout Nip. He's my favorite out the West hands down. I bought this nikka underground tape Slauson Boy Vol. 1 from a nikka at the Fox Hills mall in 7th grade:russ:
Slauson Boy & Ooh (Show Ya Draws) were bangers:wow:
Bullets Ain't Got No Name Vol. 1 is a timeless mixtape to me. Vol 2 is close and I really thought after The Marathon it was his. Then got hit wit the Crenshaw pump fake, then Mailbox Money:francis:. He got something cooked up tho, he tweeted today basically acknowledging the stakes at hand with his new music. Compared it to 2010 and that's exactly where I want his frame of mind to be in order to succeed. And Damn I think Vince is a clown, maybe its just cause I don't take him seriously and I don't think he does either:pachaha: