Who Started :mjcy:?

cook

Banned
Daps
Did it start on here?

upload_2016-4-5_7-55-12.png

notice the upload date :mjpls: betchu boxden dont have receipts like that :mjpls:

now lets get to the bottom of this stealing smileys bullshyt. contrary to a lot of these idiots infatuated with boxden. the only place i stole smileys from and i always give credit is cbox (basically @ikbm )

roughly 25% of our current smilies i created myself from scratch. never been on boxden for more than a minute without having to X out that eyesore. combine mine with the og sohh ones and the cbox one's we jacked and thats probably 75% original from sohh members.

nowadays its hard to tell where smileys come from with everyone having the option of custom smileys. we don't add official ones too often so a lot of these dummys think just cuz it's not official on here first that it didn't originate here. i'm sure we have some that came from over there but not nearly as many as they took from us.

without a doubt the whole idea of smiley remixes and adding them to memes and gifs was basically birthed here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@cook the originator of this smiley game. Making smileys before it was even mainstream. :wow::salute:

I've only been on sohh and the coli so I can't say anything about that boxden or cbox place. I might've entered boxden once or twice and that was sohh days. I don't remember much of the smileys on sohh myself. But you all created the remix and took these smilies where no man has ever taken them before. :lawd:

They can never take:dahell: or those remixes from us. They can try and imitate but we are the originators. :blessed: