Who The Better Producer?? : Apollo Brown vs Bronze Nazareth

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
They are very different. One continues the traditions of that Detroit sound Dilla and Black Milk pesents us and the other is Wu like.

I loved the The Great Migration but I haved heard from him him since 2011

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Apollo's a Bronze's disciple

"As far as Apollo Brown, I taught him how to make beats, chop samples, pull out the basslines, etc. I gave him his very first program to make beats with, gave him the cool edit program he still uses to make beats with. I’m pretty sure he made the Gas Mask album with that program. He was once one of the Wisemen, back in the beginnings of Black Day and Wisemen Approaching but some ill things happened and we fell out. We’ve been reconnecting as of late, so look for some records in the future from us. He’s doing his thing and I wish that brother the best of luck. Oh, he did that Waters of Nazareth joint from back before The Great Migration too."

- Bronze Nazareth

http://www.abuildingroam.com/2010/11/interview-building-with-wisemen-bronze.html

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Apollo Brown's 2/4 bar loops only work if the sample is magic. If it's not, his songs/beats can get really boring.

I'm not up on the other dude.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow::patrice:Close battle, have to go with Apollo right now, both are in Black Milk's dust as far as king of Detroit though, Tall Black guy is close.