Who was a character you liked, but everyone else hated?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ashur from Spartacus

Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica.

TBH I'm sure those characters got a lot of fans in the coli but the real life homies :gucci: at me for liking those two.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Krillin fan. :to:
Always liked him because he was the underdog. It gets boring when Goku is the only one who can actually challenge the villains 90% of the time.

4d85a592de73771dcba7ff6eae6f5f0d.jpg

And yeah, as much as I clown on Yamcha, they should have done more with him and the OG Dragonball crew. But you can't admit that publicly because most fans have this "if you aren't a SSJ then you suck :camby: " mindset.

Also, I'm a Cyclops fan. People are turning around on him, but he still gets way too much crap from people who only saw the lame struggle Cyclops in the movies (where pretty much everyone who isn't Wolverine or played by a big name gets treated like an afterthought).
I like Wolverine, but after a while, you get tired of him hogging the spotlight and never letting other characters shine.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, Mike Epps a legit funny dude. Cats were were mostly :dahell: towards Dayday because they wanted Smokey back. Dayday really wasn't a bad character, he was just stuck in the shadow of Smokey the GOAT.

On topic, the Fantastic Four are crazy underrated. This whole marvel comics wave started with the F4. They were the first heroes to actually act like people, and they introduced some of the most gamechanging storylines and villains of all time. They get written off most of the time because the movies are trash. We still haven't seen a proper Galactus or Doom in live action :to:

ff252_00-e1438950288314.jpg

I prefer the Ninja Turtles and X-men to the F4 ,but a proper F4 that respected the characters would still be :wow: