Reppin
Another Gold Medal
For me it was.

JBL.jpg

him beating Eddie. :mad:

his racist shyt towards Mysterio :mad: :mad:

His feud with HBGOAT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Daps
The last one I hated for their actual heel work would be someone from when I was a child. I'd probably have to go as far back as Jake Roberts, that fukker had me shook as a kid.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I agree with JBL..didn't think he should've gone over Eddie...but the stuff with HBK was great by then he was cool with me :jawalrus:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
For me it was.

JBL.jpg

him beating Eddie. :mad:

his racist shyt towards Mysterio :mad: :mad:

I legit kinda stopped watching wrestling from when he got the belt until the ECW revival because of this hack. Hated him. Didn't care about the Michaels white slavery storyline though.

A better question would be: Who was the last heel you actually hated, yet still wanted to see get beat? It seems like it's been a LOOONG while since one of those came along. Closest now would be Bobby Roode, but I thought he should have been beaten at Lockdown, and can only slide into tedium from there.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock's initial run was the closest I came to hating a heel but not to the point where I was happy he left. Dude was just a dam beast and a$$hole at the same time. shyt like the beating of that 1 legged Zack Gowen, beating obviously weaker guys to a pulp, and just going over the top guys like Taker (but beating the shyt outta them to the point where you like :ohmy:) which made him look unstoppable.

Heyman as a sidekick was pretty hate-able too. But as far as non-wrestlers go, I would say heel Cole is the biggest piece of shyt ever
fukk that guy :pacspit:

JBL was cool to me though for some reason :laugh: dude would be trolling so hard, like with when he was patrolling the Mexican/US border. That shyt had me like :wtf: and :laff:. Dude was just jokes.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would say jbl for the same reasons you said. The miz comes to mind but because dude was boring

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Kayfabe era would be Kevin Sullivan.

90's I'd say ... Savio Vega

Now ... I turn the channel when Jack Swagger is on.