Who was the poster that had the dingy white karate suit on?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
281zguw.jpg
.....:laff::laff::laff:.......
dude on the lefts gi looks like it was made out of toilet paper

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
man fukk that cheap gi

this some real shyt
9882039054_7b83bb6f14_b.jpg

can't even front, those gis look fresh.

my crusty plain white standard issue judo gi is sitting in my closet sadder than a bytch

no lie after I couldn't be bothered to go to judo I straight up wore that shyt in the house like a bathrobe :mjlol:
scaring the shyt outta my housemates when i run up on them and pretend to throw em:mjlol:
need to get back on some martial arts training, waist size going up :snoop:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
can't even front, those gis look fresh.

my crusty plain white standard issue judo gi is sitting in my closet sadder than a bytch

no lie after I couldn't be bothered to go to judo I straight up wore that shyt in the house like a bathrobe :mjlol:
scaring the shyt outta my housemates when i run up on them and pretend to throw em:mjlol:
need to get back on some martial arts training, waist size going up :snoop:
Im joking around because I started out with cheap gi's as well but after after a few months those things would look:scust::stopitslime::huhldup::sadbron:.

Been on the premium wave ever since.I gotta look fly way to many crossfit boxes and gyms in the area with cute chicks. Plus i gotta stunt on everyone in the gym:smugdraper:.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Im joking around because I started out with cheap gi's as well but after after a few months those things would look:scust::stopitslime::huhldup::sadbron:.

Been on the premium wave ever since.I gotta look fly way to many crossfit boxes and gyms in the area with cute chicks. Plus i gotta stunt on everyone in the gym:smugdraper:.
I need to get on that #doubleweave wave
a couple months of throws and sweeps and collar chokes and my gi looked like a fukking parachute :merchant: