Who was your first crush? PAWG related

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the OGs: I gotta give a shoutout to Elvira, and Mona off Who’s The Boss

They was trying to make it like Angela was supposed to be The Notch because she was tall
and blonde or whatever, but nah. Her mama was styling on her. Redhead petite freak with a big rack?
All day. Sidebar: That’s why I don’t barr no broads talmbat “unfair beauty standards” they have to hold to;
everybody ain’t checking for the same chit.

Anyways - Love Hewitt my bih. Ever since Kids Incorporated
Yo. I haven't thought about that show in a minute...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Speaking of the OGs: I gotta give a shoutout to Elvira, and Mona off Who’s The Boss

They was trying to make it like Angela was supposed to be The Notch because she was tall
and blonde or whatever, but nah. Her mama was styling on her. Redhead petite freak with a big rack?
All day. Sidebar: That’s why I don’t barr no broads talmbat “unfair beauty standards” they have to hold to;
everybody ain’t checking for the same chit. Anyways - Love Hewitt my bih. Ever since
Kids Incorporated

:ohlawd:
-Elvira & them late night titty meats.

-I was just watching Who's The Boss the other day thinking about how Angela had no body.

Daps
Vanessa Morgan. :mjcry:

Pawg related, probably Peyton List.

Edit: I just realized, I’m finally old enough to shoot my shot at both of them now. :ohhh:

Daps
You can tell all the folks in here who didn't watch the Rocketeer when they were younger.

jennifer-connelly-white-satin-dress-the-rocketeer-2.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I can be real here.... Carmen Electra and Denise Richards :yeshrug: