Who Will Microsoft Buy Next?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confirmed on Twitter and on :mjpls: that Microsoft are in discussions with multiple companies for "Bethesda-sized" acquisitions (aka publishers) that will likely be announced end of 2021/start of 2022. So who do we think they are buying?

I'm going to say EA and Sega to begin with.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Warner Bros I think, maybe Sega

They def acquired another big company though, no longer whispers at this point. All the rumors are suggesting its an american company and they have approval from the government for the purchase

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm reading online it seems like EA plus a big Japanese company seem most likely. M$ have good relationships with Sega and Bandai Namco.

If Sony lost FIFA then that's it, it's over. :hubie:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Confirmed on Twitter and on :mjpls: that Microsoft are in discussions with multiple companies for "Bethesda-sized" acquisitions (aka publishers) that will likely be announced end of 2021/start of 2022. So who do we think they are buying?

I'm going to say EA and Sega to begin with.

Link or stop posting lies :unimpressed:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Even though I wouldn't want them too.. I could definitely see them grabbing Sega.

Could also see them grabbing WBgames...

Anything outside of that on that list.. I would LEGIT be very surprised about.

Don't think Bungie would go back after everything they did to get their independence.

Them buying Square is more likely then Capcom... and that shyt ain't likely. WB and Ubisoft getting bought by them :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even though I wouldn't want them too.. I could definitely see them grabbing Sega.

Could also see them grabbing WBgames...

Anything outside of that on that list.. I would LEGIT be very surprised about.

Don't think Bungie would go back after everything they did to get their independence.

Them buying Square is more likely then Capcom... and that shyt ain't likely. WB and Ubisoft getting bought by them :laff:

The only japanese company i think they have the power to buy is sega. I don’t think they have the pull/legal means to buy a major japanese publisher.

I can’t see why they would buy EA as they already have EA play on gamepass. Seems redundant. Take-two I don’t see happening, its valued way more than a few billion.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only japanese company i think they have the power to buy is sega. I don’t think they have the pull/legal means to buy a major japanese publisher.

I can’t see why they would buy EA as they already have EA play on gamepass. Seems redundant. Take-two I don’t see happening, its valued way more than a few billion.

Dude they can buy all of these companies and it will barely affect their balance sheet. :gucci: