Who's the best athlete you've ever seen up close and personal?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I knew the NBA is really a grown man's league because I seen Brandon Knight play on the court in high school and he was straight shytting on nikkas:picard:

I seen a 12 year old Stacey Coley run circles around nights on some Cody Paul shyt, and he's only a 7th round pick :picard:

Add yours brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played pick up ball at the gym with Ben Gordon, Charlie Villenueva and Smush Parker. I don't think between the three of them they missed one shot.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Kobe but don’t count. But man I remember him dominating so much Detroit gave him the player of the game

Adrian Peterson watched him run for 80yd TD like it was nothing against Detroit

Edit: I watched Voshon Leonard go like 20/20 from 3 in like 3 straight pick up games. He was on the Heat at the time btw

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Terry Rozier(Celtics) seen him at a game in high school,

Cardale Jones(played against him in high school) Shane Wynn(Hooped with him in middle school but played football against him in high school)

Darwin Cook(2nd best player I ever played with, scored a 99 yard touchdown in an Orange Bowl)

Tyrone Washington(2nd biggest what if of my life, imagine playing with a Calvin Johnson 6’7 235 4.45 speed player)

Tony Farmer(yes from the meme and he’s the biggest what if player, ranked top 50 player in the country before his senior year, took a team to the final four in our state as a freshmen, was only getting better and filling out)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Terrell Owens

He was playing in a charity basketball game at Arco Arena back in '98 (Sac Sheriff's department vs 49er players)

This is before he got big and before I knew he played bball while in college .

The athleticism he had was ridiculous:wow:

Played flag football and basketball numerous times with Seneca Wallace (went to high school with him)

Knew he was going to make it in the league when I first caught a pass from him :wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw lonzo ball at chino hills half assing it against some scrub team and still look dominant

LaMelo was 14 and was crazy good.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
Watching AO from And 1 before the tour came out play on my neighborhood court as a young.

Watching AI at the Wachovia

Saw Lawrence Johnson run and vault at the penn relays as a kid & wanted to do track. Actually did til I broke my leg fukkin around on my bike

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Tray Matthews is probably a Top safety in this draft and I ordered a subway sandwich before he did a couple days ago

Cameron Newton graduated the same day as my grandma from auburn

Idk what else

Edit: Seeing Julio, Fluker, and Lester come out in the same classes was fukking crazy in foley.