Who's The WACKEST Final Fantasy Character?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
this nikka wacka :scusthov:

CharX_Wakka.jpg

this benchwarmer never sniffed my starting line-up :scust:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
this nikka wacka :scusthov:

CharX_Wakka.jpg

this benchwarmer never sniffed my starting line-up :scust:

This dude put Wakka on the bench?
After I got breh's legendary Weapon man he was my go to whenever Tidus had to change his panty liner and Auron was charging up some shyt. Plus, next to the traveling merchant dude, he was my best Blitzball player. You lose twice sleeping on Wakka, breh.

latest
2003-meg-ryan-567_0.jpg

Make a fantasy game and then give you Meg Ryan as the main character and have him "Chase" chicks the entire game, brehs. I hated this dude so much. It also didn't help that I didn't like the card game this time around around like I did in 8.

Final-Fantasy-XII-Vaan-final-fantasy-12-3118567-1024-768.jpg

I ain't even played this shyt, it's still in the plastic but when I saw the promotional art in a Game Informer mag when it was about to release...........:scust: I mean, Jrpgs feature androgynous looking dudes on a regular, but this dude looked straight up moist from the jump. Will play it eventually, but until then I ain't looking forward to having to control dude anywhere.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, Wakka is definitely one of them. And I hates that he actually seeded up fine ass Lulu. Like, how the fukk does that even happen? But tehn again, a good portion of X's roster is on this list. Main character was a fukkboi. Khamari or however you spell is name was also wack for talking in the 3rd person all the fukking time. X is the most overrated POS FF game in the series.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
After I got breh's legendary Weapon man he was my go to whenever Tidus had to change his panty liner and Auron was charging up some shyt. Plus, next to the traveling merchant dude, he was my best Blitzball player. You lose twice sleeping on Wakka, breh.

latest
2003-meg-ryan-567_0.jpg

Make a fantasy game and then give you Meg Ryan as the main character and have him "Chase" chicks the entire game, brehs. I hated this dude so much. It also didn't help that I didn't like the card game this time around around like I did in 8.

I ain't even played this shyt, it's still in the plastic but when I saw the promotional art in a Game Informer mag when it was about to release...........:scust: I mean, Jrpgs feature androgynous looking dudes on a regular, but this dude looked straight up moist from the jump. Will play it eventually, but until then I ain't looking forward to having to control dude anywhere.

Regarding the spoiler, you only have to control him inside cities, but you can use whomever you wish in dungeons/traveling/etc. While controlling him in cities, just think of it as the others forcing dude to run errands for them while they do important shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Regarding the spoiler, you only have to control him inside cities, but you can use whomever you wish in dungeons/traveling/etc. While controlling him in cities, just think of it as the others forcing dude to run errands for them while they do important shyt.

I was more worried about his whole personality and demeanor from the looks of them pictures 'cause I just had a feeling he'd be more moist (Pause) than usual for some of these feathered hair typed cats 'cause he ain't even looking like he got some sort of edge to him. fukkin 'Starfish phone and purse. :dead: I checked out of that shyt before I was even in the game. But how is it, though? The game, that is?:lupe:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

latest
2003-meg-ryan-567_0.jpg

breh one of the best FFs out there is FF12. You lost majorly by not playing it just because you dislike how one character looks.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
I was more worried about his whole personality and demeanor from the looks of them pictures 'cause I just had a feeling he'd be more moist (Pause) than usual for some of these feathered hair typed cats 'cause he ain't even looking like he got some sort of edge to him. fukkin 'Starfish phone and purse. :dead: I checked out of that shyt before I was even in the game. But how is it, though? The game, that is?:lupe:

If you're worried about Vaan, he really doesn't matter all that much in the game except for the beginning and what I posted earlier. The main characters really are Ashe & Balthier to be honest. FF12 isn't bad, just not very memorable. Its sort of a "political" story, that is pretty interesting, its just that a lot of the characters are flat(specifically the main villain) and/or useless after a certain point in the game and are only around, well...just because(*cough* Penelo *cough*). If you get caught up in the sidequests/hunts like I did, you'll spend around 130 hours playing it. Try it out.