960x540.jpg

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
charles has more individual achievements including a heisman trophy, and got a national title at the school brady couldn't start at consistantly.

Heisman is worth at least 1 superbowl trophy EASILY

Based on his stats, Tim Tebow WON a Heisman Breh...

Woodson not even top 3 at his position, in fact he's not even the Best CB with the last name Woodson...

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You better be trollin.... Here is the fixed version
Tom Brady
6VbhzTc.png

Charles Woodson
WmgyB6T.png

God damn "only player with 50int and 20sacks... only player with 60 int and 20sacks"

I guess they give trophies for that, he should also have 51int 20sac trophy, 52int... sigh

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
You better be trollin.... Here is the fixed version
Tom Brady
6VbhzTc.png

Charles Woodson
WmgyB6T.png

God damn "only player with 50int and 20sacks... only player with 60 int and 20sacks"

I guess they give trophies for that, he should also have 51int 20sac trophy, 52int... sigh
uhh...allof those trophies especially stuff like thorpe, tatum, HEISMAN, national champ, are legit, LMAO @ you deleting TWO DEFENSIVE PLAYERS OF THE YEAR awards and ROY and 8 ALL PROS

i'm talkin about the trophy case, :camby: if you don't get it.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
getting a heisman trophy is a more elite group than getting a superbowl. BETTER PLAYERS have superbowls but the heisman club IS MORE ELITE than the 'superbowl winners' club. I'm not trying to convince in either direction but the heisman club is more special than the superbowl club because of exclusivity.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
uhh...allof those trophies especially stuff like thorpe, tatum, HEISMAN, national champ, are legit, LMAO @ you deleting TWO DEFENSIVE PLAYERS OF THE YEAR awards and ROY and 8 ALL PROS

i'm talkin about the trophy case, :camby: if you don't get it.

Legit for sure... 90% of that list was not legit. so I made sure to highlight the reason why you build a trophy case to begin with those others are fluff. I don't need to post a list of names of heisman winners do i?

I respect the other trophies, but did you read down that list? #1 its not eve close #2 90% of Woodsons list was bullshyt. Putting in "record" type of shyt they dont even make trophies for. So you can put in the td/int "trophy" in there, but skip over minor brady achievements like most passing tds all time in the super bowl? lol

Your list is a joke, the trophys are not, just the list...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
getting a heisman trophy is a more elite group than getting a superbowl. BETTER PLAYERS have superbowls but the heisman club IS MORE ELITE than the 'superbowl winners' club. I'm not trying to convince in either direction but the heisman club is more special than the superbowl club because of exclusivity.

If based solely on exclusivity then yes. But there are Hesiman winners who couldn't even make it in the league.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Legit for sure... 90% of that list was not legit. so I made sure to highlight the reason why you build a trophy case to begin with those others are fluff. I don't need to post a list of names of heisman winners do i?

I respect the other trophies, but did you read down that list? #1 its not eve close #2 90% of Woodsons list was bullshyt. Putting in "record" type of shyt they dont even make trophies for. So you can put in the td/int "trophy" in there, but skip over minor brady achievements like most passing tds all time in the super bowl? lol

Your list is a joke, the trophys are not, just the list...
the list is a list of trophies :heh:

and the 'records' i deleted from BOTH lists but missed the two for woodson.

just leave man