Who's vault would you open: Daz, DJ Quik, Dr. Dre

• Total voters

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Who's vault would you unlock?

Daz Dillinger: Definately has a lot of songs from the Death Row era, some classic solo songs, Dogg Pound, Kurupt, Snoop in there.
He's claimed he has 2 Notorious B.I.G. songs that are still unreleased, he must have some unheard 'Pac songs too.
He must have some Long Beach/19th Street artists like Lil' C-Style, Swoop G, etc in there.
A Daz remix of Jodeci's "Alone" dropped last year so I wouldn't be surprised if he had more Jodeci and Mary J. Blige seeing as she was under Suge's management

DJ Quik: My personal choice.
I have so many unreleased Quik songs/instrumentals in poor quality, 1 of the least talked about Death Row tradegies was that we didn't get a DJ Quik album released on Death Row (I know 'Safe + Sound' was under Suge's management, but imagine what he would have cooked up in '95-'96 with Death Row artists and promotions).
He also claims to have unreleased 'Pac too.

0:30

I KNOW he has some classic songs still unreleased and I would pick Quik's vault

Dr. Dre: What can I say, possibly everybody's pick. Has songs in the vault with EVERYONE. Has at least 1 'Pac song in the vault, Blunt Time.
Just recently, the "California Love (Solo Version)" dropped and no one could have imagine that would come out (I know it was a letdown) but just goes to show what he has locked away.
You just know he has songs with Jay-Z, Rakim, Snoop, Nas, T.I., Kendrick, 50 Cent, etc in his vault

So who would you pick?

@stomachlines

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
if its shyt like this then
wow.png
:blessed::ahh:
ArcticCoarseGreatwhiteshark-small.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to say Quick but the more I think about it so I'm going with Dr.Dre cause you know damn well he has a lot of classic materiel in the vault from NWA to Death Row to Post-Death Row to Aftermath. He works with a bunch of legend rappers like Rakim, KRS-One, Nas, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Raekwon, etc. Plus, Bishop Lamont, Hittman, G.A.G.E., RBX, Eve, etc.

Remmy Tito?

That beat just

tumblr_ow0xlgKOaJ1w36rr3o1_500.gif

Last edited: