Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I think my vote goes to russ he two dumb decisions

1st wife
-A typical cac money hungry nfl check chasing cheating whore

2nd wife
-A hip hop jump off who had a kid with a trap rapper less than 2 years ago

the only thing i can give him is that they both are more attractive than that homely white girl rg3 married

cam>

All Star
Daps
The Russell/Ciara hate is hard to follow.

Y'all hate Ciara for dating a rapper... but appreciate and support the rapper she dated.
Y'all hate presumed goaldiggers ... but Ciara's money and career didn't come by way of her relationship
Y'all claim to support black love ... but hate this obviously loving, married black couple
Y'all want black boys to have positive male role models ... but baby future now has one as a step-father and you hate it

We have a loving, responsible family on one side ... and a drug addicted, community dikk offering glamourpuss on the other.
.......................................... /\
Progress is over here, blk ppl |

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
RG3 hands down. Made the quintessential c00nathlete decision in marrying a jumpoff, boy-bodied, George Constanza-lookin chick. For all the flack Russel gets, Ciara is still a millionaire and a black one at that:umad: . RG3 about to get his pockets run and that money is goin back to white hands in less than a generation. Hell, in regards to his woman, Russ is in a position to where he could probably divorce her and get a chunk of change if she wants to try that 'baby dad still gets the goods' tip.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Check that other thread.
RG3's dumbass has his brand new girlfriend's name tatted on his arm and he's barely filed divorce from his wife who he has a toddler with.

That level of stupid knows no bounds.