Who's your favorite character in the GTA universe, and game in the series?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I personally think CJ is my favorite main character and Lamar is my favorite secondary character.

Least favorite gotta be Trevor and that paparazzi dude in GTA V.

Favorite game is San Andreas, least favorite is GTA IV even though the story was pretty decent for the most part. GTA in hindsight is pretty terrible imo and I also love GTA V I think I'm on my 3rd playthrough now.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Playable character - Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and the Damned. All the dude wanted to do was just ride his nasty, white trash ass off and keep the chapter from sinking into wars and infighting while cutting ties from his junky ass ex girlfriend....It's a shame what they did to him at the starting of GTA 5. One of the many reasons I never cared much for the Character of Trevor outside of him just being an over the top Breaking Bad parody. Doesn't hurt that he shared alot of similarities with John Marston from Red Dead another one of my fave characters.

Non Playable Character - Damn near everybody in San Andreas. Nothing against CJ, but the cast around him had him beat in terms of personality and written content. From Ryder to Sweet, From Big Smoke, to Tureno, to The Truth, to Zero...To Wu-Zi? You'd be hard pressed not to find something to love in this bunch unlike the games that preceded it.

..........fukk it. Big Smoke. Clifton Powel (Dude that played Pinky in Friday) gave another underrated A-list performance with this character.

:banderas: It's a shame we never got a San Andreas stories and followed up on the backstory of another character, like say Brian or Sweet or somebody else....shyt would have been flames.

Fave Game is 3, despite San Andreas being bigger and better in almost every sense. 3 is where the nostalgia lies and I can't fight that shyt.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Fave Game is 3, despite San Andreas being bigger and better in almost every sense. 3 is where the nostalgia lies and I can't fight that shyt.

This is exactly how I feel about things, all PS2 titles make me nostalgic in different ways but the nostalgia GTA3 is powerful.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gotta be CJ

On that note, replaying 5 got me looking at the characters like :scust:

Trevor's a psychopath but we already knew that.
Michael aint much better than his shytty family.
and Franklin is a whiny ass lowkey wannabe bougie nikka that wants better but aint willing to work for it. He stumbled onto Michael by complete accident.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Playable character - Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and the Damned. All the dude wanted to do was just ride his nasty, white trash ass off and keep the chapter from sinking into wars and infighting while cutting ties from his junky ass ex girlfriend....It's a shame what they did to him at the starting of GTA 5. One of the many reasons I never cared much for the Character of Trevor outside of him just being an over the top Breaking Bad parody. Doesn't hurt that he shared alot of similarities with John Marston from Red Dead another one of my fave characters.

It's a shame we never got a San Andreas stories and followed up on the backstory of another character, like say Brian or Sweet or somebody else....shyt would have been flames.

Trevor is the worst character imo. Couldn't stand him. Johnny didn't deserve that shyt. I don't know what the fukk the writers were thinking.

And I'm still disappointed that a San Andreas stories never happened. They had plenty of options for stories to choose from.

The opening music from GTA 3 while the game is loading gets my ready play that shyt!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This is exactly how I feel about things, all PS2 titles make me nostalgic in different ways but the nostalgia GTA3 is powerful.

GTA 3 was the first game of that nature I can remember playing in my late highschool years. The music, the characters some of them retarded ass missions :heh: the pedestrian chatter? I think this was the only GTA where non gang member npcs got at you for no reason, like that dude with the du-rag who would punch you in the back of the head and go "I'm gonna eat yuh" for no fukking reason.:dead: I love the improvements of Vice City and the ultimate culmination of all their hardwork in San Andreas...but if I had to choose one it would always be 3. From driving around at night listening to the opera station to doing them ambulance missions for unlimited stamina....game was just GOAT tier entertainment that first time you played it and still is.:to:

Trevor is the worst character imo. Couldn't stand him. Johnny didn't deserve that shyt. I don't know what the fukk the writers were thinking.

And I'm still disappointed that a San Andreas stories never happened. They had plenty of options for stories to choose from.

The opening music from GTA 3 while the game is loading gets my ready play that shyt!

I remember when my partner got the game before me, he called me up like "...When you get to Trevor's part, you gonna put it down for a minute:francis:." I was like :wtf: until I saw that bullshyt live.... I honestly think whomever created the character of Trevor wanted to shyt on sacred ground and establish this dude as some kinda "Bad ass" but he just came off as an overly aggressive edgelord whos shtick would appeal to the lowest common denominator. I mean Trevor has his moments

But in general he was just an over the top parody that got annoying real quick and that's something coming from a game that goes out of it's way to create over the top parodies and caricatures of shyt and people.