Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
At this point Goku Black has done more for black people than Obama has:francis:

This half and half arnold palmer ass nikka below black and milds on the hierarchy of black stuff people should care about in the community.

Hate that it had to go down this way. I was a believer at first, but fukk his legacy now.

Michelle and the kids though :blessed::salute:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Try st0rmfr0nt.
:skip: Nah. Cac hate is more like wanting him killed, michelle hung,or raping and eating his children:scust:.

This is more gentle and sane thoughts on the man's contributions (which are more than my own) that have not been anywhere near what was expected.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
His white side showed and proved to us who he was down for :coffee:

But....I will say this. I really feel in my heart of hearts that the nga will come in with an eleventh hour executive order and drop that reparations bomb.
I've never seen a president work harder for non-black people in America. It's been painful to watch this nikka side step every single black issue. At one point he wouldnt even use the word Black.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I mean Obama wasn't a perfect President, but history will show that he was a much better President than you guys have made him out to be, this weeks debate should have told you that. I bet if most of you would give Obama a 3rd term before either Hilary or Trump.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
:skip: Nah. Cac hate is more like wanting him killed, michelle hung,or raping and eating his children:scust:.

This is more gentle and sane thoughts on the man's contributions (which are more than my own) that have not been anywhere near what was expected.
There's nothing gentle and sane about the Coli when it turns heel on someone.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
At this point Goku Black has done more for black people than Obama has:francis:

This half and half arnold palmer ass nikka below black and milds on the hierarchy of black stuff people should care about in the community.

Hate that it had to go down this way. I was a believer at first, but fukk his legacy now.

Michelle and the kids though :blessed::salute:
You really think Michelle is the real one. :francis: