Why are modern day men so devoid of personality? UPDATE: @PeridotPuss RETURNS!!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not the type to usually make men bashing threads, but this is something I've really noticed lately.

I don't know if the onslaught of social media and IG thots has made all men aspire to be the same kind of person, but lately, young men are deadass all the same.

No actual goals or aspirations. No hobbies, no interests. Free time isn't filled with doing a favorite activity of substance like drawing or something but is instead spent on Snapchat bullshytting. Very few life skills. The only things that matter to them is how their face looks, how their body looks, and how the women in their life look. The only things they know how to talk about is chatty patty bs, and other peoples' looks ("so and so is sooooooo fine", "so and so is ugly af.") Just extremely vain people. Can't hold intelligent conversation, entire pop culture knowledge/sense of humor is a regurgitation of social media memes, on their phone at all times.

Like wtf is good brehs? :dahell:

@Juicy @Colicat @PeridotPuss @Jasmine20 @DarlingNikki @gogogubari

Last edited:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'm not the type to usually make men bashing threads, but this is something I've really noticed lately.

I don't know if the onslaught of social media and IG thots has made all men aspire to be the same kind of person, but lately, young men are deadass all the same.

No actual goals or aspirations. No hobbies, no interests. Free time isn't filled with doing a favorite activity of substance like drawing or something but is instead spent on Snapchat bullshytting. Very few life skills. The only things that matter to them is how their face looks, how their body looks, and how the women in their life look. The only things they know how to talk about is chatty patty bs, and other peoples' looks ("so and so is sooooooo fine", "so and so is ugly af.") Just extremely vain people. Can't hold intelligent conversation, entire pop culture knowledge/sense of humor is a regurgitation of social media memes, on their phone at all times.

Like wtf is good brehs? :dahell:

@Juicy @Colicat @PeridotPuss @Jasmine20 @DarlingNikki [B]@gogo[SIZE=6]g[/SIZE]ubari[/B]
gogoUbari. I'm not triple G status yet. Give me a few years.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I get no tags
Might wanna reread that first post
prince-tea.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh